Caws and alt attires you've come across on CC *UPDATE* EVIL added!

J-man89

Luigirocker made a great one it's blue with proper tank top it doesn't have much downloads but it's perfect, he also has cien Almas, Pentagon dark, Jushin Thunder Liger

Do NOT download the Pentagon Dark. It says it has 2 attires but it also has 26 layers. More then 14 currently corrupts your save data.

I think you've got that mixed up with 14 unique custom logos.

My bad yeah, logos is what I was trying to say lol. Either way, same rule applies. I managed to download his Red Gran Metallik (which has 2 attires) and the Pentagon Jr, both have 16 layers and I was able to get them.. Pentagon Dark did corrupt after 17 logos though

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luigirocker made a great one it's blue with proper tank top it doesn't have much downloads but it's perfect, he also has cien Almas, Pentagon dark, Jushin Thunder Liger

Do NOT download the Pentagon Dark. It says it has 2 attires but it also has 26 layers. More then 14 currently corrupts your save data.

My bad yeah, logos is what I was trying to say lol. Either way, same rule applies. I managed to download his Red Gran Metallik (which has 2 attires) and the Pentagon Jr, both have 16 layers and I was able to get them.. Pentagon Dark did corrupt after 17 logos though

Were those 17 logos spread over the whole CAW, i.e. both ring and entrance attires or was it a case of 17 for one attire only? I'm curious to know more about how this works so I can avoid causing problems for myself or anyone else with my creations.

Were those 17 logos spread over the whole CAW, i.e. both ring and entrance attires or was it a case of 17 for one attire only? I'm curious to know more about how this works so I can avoid causing problems for myself or anyone else with my creations.

From what I can tell there is nothing different between entrance attires for either the Pentagon Jr. Or the Red Gran Metallik(with 2 attires)

Also, is there any great Akira Tozawa's around??

Has anyone downloaded that "fixed" Lince Dorado? If so has the previous one been used as a template (are his moves done)?

I did but i used the moveset from the previous one. I had to fix some of the moves on the previous one as well since some moves were left off, like his submission finisher, which is the black widow. For the most part, the previous dorado's moveset was correct.

Any chance you can upload your fixed moveset? Also is his height correct, I played a match against Itami and Lince seemed a tad too tall

Just found a great AJ attire, the one he wore on SD last tuesday, that also has his No Mercy attire

Created by - Kidkross6989 - Tags AJ, STYLES, CURRENT

2dt9eo4.jpgxcnpyo.jpg6zoqcz.jpg2h5iiyq.jpg9rsq4j.jpg2ntbn9s.jpg14udg0n.jpg2moeo.jpg2vxr9fs.jpg15obdqf.jpg

Did this guy delete his AJ? I searched those exact tags and any other possible AJ tags.. couldn't find them

Just found a great AJ attire, the one he wore on SD last tuesday, that also has his No Mercy attire

Created by - Kidkross6989 - Tags AJ, STYLES, CURRENT

2dt9eo4.jpgxcnpyo.jpg6zoqcz.jpg2h5iiyq.jpg9rsq4j.jpg2ntbn9s.jpg14udg0n.jpg2moeo.jpg2vxr9fs.jpg15obdqf.jpg

Did this guy delete his AJ? I searched those exact tags and any other possible AJ tags.. couldn't find them

No its still on there, i just looked it up, pretty sure he made these attires after the patch cause i seen it in the most recent filter near the top not too long after the patch. Also the hashtags are kinda weird, sometimes when you type in the exact tags it may not show up. Most of the time you gotta type in the same hashtag in all 3 slots to get a better result.

So just type in STYLES in all 3 hashtag slots, then filter most recent and it should be at the top in the 2nd row labeled THE CLUB' LOGO.

I was duped into thinking there was a good Trevor Lee.. a really good one.. until I downloaded it. They used the face photo, instead of in the face photo section with face morphing and all that..... it was a face art logo.

Not just that, it was a really low low LOW res face photo. The pixels were the size of the eye pupils or nostrils. Reminded me of a couple attempts at non-wrestler CAWs I saw back in the WWE '12 days on the XBox 360 section.

It bummed me out, because I'd seen better from this CAW maker on CC in recent years.

I was duped into thinking there was a good Trevor Lee.. a really good one.. until I downloaded it. They used the face photo, instead of in the face photo section with face morphing and all that..... it was a face art logo.

Not just that, it was a really low low LOW res face photo. The pixels were the size of the eye pupils or nostrils. Reminded me of a couple attempts at non-wrestler CAWs I saw back in the WWE '12 days on the XBox 360 section.

It bummed me out, because I'd seen better from this CAW maker on CC in recent years.

That's happened to me a few times. The previews can be pretty deceiving.

This is a really good thread to have. Hope it becomes a sticky for this section.

Could have at first thread, every caw or attire mentioned in this thread, updated every 24 hours. So people don't have to trawl through the pages, hoping they see someone they're after.. Only to not..

Yeah making this a sticky would be cool, also thanks for the advice, i just updated the first post with every alt attire and caw i've posted. I will continue to update the first post with each alt attire and caw i find.

That's happened to me a few times. The previews can be pretty deceiving.

You remember that one thread on the 360 section back then where the guy made the lead singer for Green Day with the low res texture? THAT'S exactly what it reminded me of. :facepalm::(

Archived