Caws and alt attires you've come across on CC *UPDATE* EVIL added!

J-man89

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy crap Raiee's Zack Sabre with the Bushy hair ( instead of buzzcut) looks incredible....

And now i turn on the PS4 and I see his Kenny Omega. Literal perfection. Absolutely wow . Holy shit !!! No comments/edits nothing else just praise !

Raiee's back? To the PS4!!

Holy crap Raiee's Zack Sabre with the Bushy hair ( instead of buzzcut) looks incredible....

And now i turn on the PS4 and I see his Kenny Omega. Literal perfection. Absolutely wow . Holy shit !!! No comments/edits nothing else just praise !

He hasn't really left PS4, he just stopped posting on this site, but he's still been uploading caws on CC pretty frequently.

He hasn't really left PS4, he just stopped posting on this site, but he's still been uploading caws on CC pretty frequently.

Odd, he disappeared from my "favourite" creators.

He's been on my favorites for a while now, perhaps you un-favorited him and didn't realize it, i've done that a few times.

He's been on my favorites for a while now, perhaps you un-favorited him and didn't realize it, i've done that a few times.

Yeah, maybe. I'll have a look.

I just played a game with this Kenny... this his Keiji Mutoh (old) and Matt Jackson (with Defract's Nick Jackson) are my favorite caws this year. there may be better but i mean fun to play ;d ZSJ is fun too and marty (defracts )

Good stuff, I needed a game till Fire Pro releases and this game reignited my interest

I just played a game with this Kenny... this his Keiji Mutoh (old) and Matt Jackson (with Defract's Nick Jackson) are my favorite caws this year. there may be better but i mean fun to play ;d ZSJ is fun too and marty (defracts )

Good stuff, I needed a game till Fire Pro releases and this game reignited my interest

Yeah imo its the best Omega caw ever made, and the moveset is flawless, love how he put all the knee strikes in there and used the grounded Kinshasa as his sig. No other Omega moveset has really ever got all the knee strikes in there.

Yeah Raiee's Sabre is godly. I didn't really like any ZSJ's all year because the faces just weren't doing it for me and then Raiee just dropped perfection.

Shame it's so late in the game, but that and his other amazing works this year may have made Raiee #1 in my book and I cannot wait to see if he keeps it going for 2K18. Everything he (or she?) does has me like "F#*& me, I am never gonna be that good and I just have to accept it." Lol

Yeah Raiee's Sabre is godly. I didn't really like any ZSJ's all year because the faces just weren't doing it for me and then Raiee just dropped perfection.

Shame it's so late in the game, but that and his other amazing works this year may have made Raiee #1 in my book and I cannot wait to see if he keeps it going for 2K18. Everything he (or she?) does has me like "F#*& me, I am never gonna be that good and I just have to accept it." Lol

Same, I've liked raiee stuff all year idk we're the critics were coming from but they was salty because raiee has put out A+ work

Archived