Caws and alt attires you've come across on CC *UPDATE* EVIL added!

J-man89

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one are the best Cruiserweight title and King Neville (using in-game model) available?

I searched but there always something off. Like Neville, for some reason, people put white lines when his attire is all black.

For the title, I'm using the one created by dj-mon25 & as for Neville, look for davelfcynwa's attire.

If anyone is big on classic AJPW and NJPW, check out ThaCleana's work. He is about to make me do a full fledged Puroresu Universe with the quality content he's been releasing.

Dude, I specifically came here to say the same thing. I believe a couple years back on ps3 he was one of the best. I remember downloading from him. He just put up very good Terry Gordy and Steve Williams. He has the best versions of those two, plus he has a Tenzan that is the best version as well. And a good amount of 90s AJPW and NJPW. Dude has some good stuff.

I just started to download a lot of his stuff for my AJPW late 80's/early 90's universe.

Which one are the best Cruiserweight title and King Neville (using in-game model) available?

I searched but there always something off. Like Neville, for some reason, people put white lines when his attire is all black.

For the title, I'm using the one created by dj-mon25 & as for Neville, look for davelfcynwa's attire.

Sorry for the late reply, thanks. They look great.

Anyone has seen a good Takeover Orlando Asuka? I found 2 but they don't look good...

So...who out there got the best...

WM spoiler:

Hardy Boyz? I don't mind if Jeff's not broken lol.

Jeff has to be this one.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/476126-bhangra-mans-wolfgang-upgraded-jeff-hardy-with-brother-nero-uploaded-12022017/

Nice! What about Matt?

go search Executioner on CC. best one so far imo. i imported Rell7's attire for Matt and the result was WONDERFUL.

So...who out there got the best...

WM spoiler:

Hardy Boyz? I don't mind if Jeff's not broken lol.

Jeff has to be this one.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/476126-bhangra-mans-wolfgang-upgraded-jeff-hardy-with-brother-nero-uploaded-12022017/

Nice! What about Matt?

go search Executioner on CC. best one so far imo. i imported Rell7's attire for Matt and the result was WONDERFUL.

That worked perfect, it's DELIGHTFUL.

Alexander Wolfe?

The one by JulianBITW is the best one by far.

I have that, but it seems a bit off to me.

Ah ok. Yeah i tweaked it a bit myself, but that is by far the best one to use as a base that i have seen on CC. All the others are far below the quailty of that one.

Update in first post, Charlotte's WM attire, finally found a freaking GREAT Charlotte attire

i looked it over and it is almost flawless, its really the first truly great Charlotte attire, every other one you can see the shirt line or it looks really sketchy but this one is is almost perfect.

Archived