Caws and alt attires you've come across on CC *UPDATE* EVIL added!

J-man89

Here's a good Cherry Bomb I found. Don't let the hair style throw you off. Wasn't sure about it myself, but going through other hairstyles, that don't have the hair hanging down in front you can actually see the face better. It's definitely her. Made by CaptainCaveMan12

cherry1_zpscnsfn31e.jpgcherry2_zpsugeg8q5g.jpg

Was also going to post a Nikita Koloff CAW I found by DDEL37 but upon downloading it and going into edit mode to take pics, I found out that some logos didn't transfer over... Also, the fact that the CAW looks absolutely perfect in screen pose mode (because his head is tilted back while looking to its right... the straight on view shows the eyes, nose, mouth are lowered more than they should be. That might be an easy fix, but I don't know what to do about the missing logos. Shame, it's the only Nikita on there that looks really good.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need a really good Sanity if anyones seen one? The more popular ones on CC aren't great

Agree. Looking for a good one. Also looking for a good Tazz. The ones I have seen have all been off.

With the body morphing gone, I imagine he might be quite difficult to pull off.

Need a really good Sanity if anyones seen one? The more popular ones on CC aren't great

Agree. Looking for a good one. Also looking for a good Tazz. The ones I have seen have all been off.

Tich has made taz, don't think it's online Yet

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/900270WWE2K17TAZZCAW.png

That Taz is sweet

I think PH_Guy's version of The Club is the best atm.

I wish he'd reupload his Backlash AJ Styles, that looked amazing before the patch screwed it up.

I go to entrances and go through every caw as I download them, the glitch will show as they walk in, if their boots have it or not. Then just change em.

Note Tyler breeze is only issue where his hair is *censored*ed even when you edit him, whereas boots only show in game..

Finn Balors for caw and hideo's in terms of men boots are corrupted and don't work, not sure with others yet.. So if any of yours have em, change!

Also @Joe Rozzo, what's the username for them Gallow and Anderson? Bottom ones, look amazing. Really impressive.

Love this topic. Usually it's hard to get me to look at most stuff that I didn't come across on here, but it's awesome to see people kind of scanning the crowded CC for us and pointing out the hidden gems.

I don't know if it's made by someone on these forums, but there's a really great Kenny Omega I've found. If anything, you might wanna toggle the body oil up a little bit (like 3 notches) so the face goes with the face a little smoother.

Kenny Omega by jerrykid123

aw84ef.jpg

eq5pvm.jpg

j58cx3.jpg

rbgoww.jpg

Yeah, I have Defract's and that one I just stumbled upon through the Bullet Club tag. It's a fixer-upper but it would be perfect if the dude knew what he was doing a little more. It looks great ingame and usually ones with realistic faces like that are exposed for having weak or no face morphing effort when you see it ingame, but no, this one still looks dead-on..very much like an ingame model....it's just a shame about the face blending.

Besides alt. attires, I'm not impressed by much I don't find on here first and that one surprised me.

Yeah, I have Defract's and that one I just stumbled upon through the Bullet Club tag. It's a fixer-upper but it would be perfect if the dude knew what he was doing a little more. It looks great ingame and usually ones with realistic faces like that are exposed for having weak or no face morphing effort when you see it ingame, but no, this one still looks dead-on..very much like an ingame model....it's just a shame about the face blending.

Besides alt. attires, I'm not impressed by much I don't find on here first and that one surprised me.

Yeah it could be great if the face texture was fixed and the hair was touched up a bit.

Archived