TheBigPuma's Original CAWs (Added CM Puma, Bubba Mitchell 11/23/16)

thebigpuma

I don't have many, 2 right now (and I only have pics of 1 right now).

I present to you, Jackson Montgomery. In WWE2K16, Jackson started out as a soldier with a bit of PTSD. From there he turned into a mean drunk, then a funny drunk, then a super bad heel who 'tricked' everyone into thinking he was a drunken idiot, then won the Turmoil Heavyweight Championship over at OCWFED.com After losing it and going on a break, Jackson came back as a good 'ol boy from Texas and a rebel flag waving, lover of all things, 'Merica. After a, uh, certain logo got me banned for two weeks, Jackson fully embraced his 'Merica side and went full on red, white, and blue. Here is his first attire for WWE2K17! It's pretty basic but thoughts are appreciated!

59DD9F47-AF26-4C08-9683-55BD1B2BFA59.jpg

Latest version of Puma rocking the pink and black. Let me know what you think of his mask. I love this version so much.

Tags: TheBigPuma, BigPumaGaming, CAWS.ws

Puma_Pink_and_Black.jpg

Bubba Mitchell

Pretty much SCARY AF. Part of the Orphanage

C7700302-3EF5-4736-8B6F-77380BCBCDC4.jpg

Love your CAW! Very manly! Very 'Murican! I do have a suggestion, though. What if you used a back tattoo to cover somewhat that obvious skin-colored circle design he has on his back right now?

Yea I put that there because his arm tattoo bled over to his back. Good suggestion though! Definitely doing it. Something 'Merican!

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't fotgotten! He's actually up there now!! He's got some of the NXT moves so you may have to get that DLC, but it comes out today!

Tags:TheBigPuma, BigPumaGaming, PWO

Latest Creation: The Butcher Bubba Mitchell. Once his moveset is sorted, he will be uploaded as well.

Bubba is in a group of other misfits no one else wants to deal with called The Orphanage. Other members are:

Vincent Winters - the leader of the group and real life vampire

Prya - Vincent's little sister and full time pyromaniac

Corey Ford - Juggalo to the core, but this core is rotten

Little L - Another Juggalo who is just on the other side of the crazy train

C7700302-3EF5-4736-8B6F-77380BCBCDC4.jpg

I've have the DLC since I got the game because I got the NXT collectors edition BIGPUMA! I have download him today & plan on having him being the CWC champion soon but haven't have time to play him yet & will try him out next week because I have to work for six days! Thanks for posting him!

Archived