not enough remaining points?

DevlishD

hi all

just wanna say quickly this is the first time ive posted here since i think 2007/8, nice to be back.

so, heres my issue. ive been creating CM Punk and was getting on fine then i went to use a custom logo for his attire and this message popped up:

"you dont have enough REMAINING POINTS to select and use this part. please make sure to remove other parts(s) to have enough remaing points, or select a part with a cost fitting in the amount of REMAINING POINTS that you have.

i have no clue what this means and i cant continue to create my caw, can anyone help?

ps i hope this is posted in the right place.

thanks in advance.

edit: oh and it also has on screen top right corner PARTS POINTS 16/128 and USED LAYERS 17/60.

Custom logos are also limited by their own set of points. For the logos, there are a total of 64 points. For each 512x512 logo, 8 points are deducted. Therefore, you can add eight 512x512 unique custom logos total to a superstar. Smaller custom logos can also be used for created superstars, and cost less points (256x256 and 128x128 logos). There are also 1024x1024 logos, though they're used for custom arenas and not created superstars. In game logos are not deducted from the pool of 64 points (unless you're making group logos, or so if I remember correctly).

Archived