Oldsie's Creations: 5/27/17 Andrade "Cien" Almas and Nikki Cross Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can update his moveset sometime. I took notes recently,so it's a matter of waiting for my computer to be fixed

Whenever you can would be great. :) I'll just upload him and then I can re-upload him later with the updated set.

Killian Dain (Dain, Oldsie, NXT)

Credit to:

AgeofSandow for his 2K16 Big Damo moveset

Penguin for the vest emblem.

Killian_Dain.png

Just put up Dain's set, as well as a current Ohno set. Believe it's a Big Show and Christian pic,respectively. Videos are also online. If Ohno/Dain don't have Kevin Owens 4 in crowd taunts, just copy the taunts from the video. Should make it accurate.

There's DLC, but if anyone needs I can give some non DLC alternatives

yea I understand. A while back I had to delete my save file to deal with a championship entrance glitch around the time he took his Ospreay down. Ive been SOL since. will definitely be adding your scurll. your caws have been top notch

Anybody else having this problem? I only have 892 custom logos used, out of 1000, yet I cannot download that Nixon Newell. I had this same problem with Gamevolt's WM33 Styles attire.

From my experience that seems to happen when you have lots of custom arenas.

I just delete the arenas plus logos, then after i can download the CAW, then redownload the arenas again.

For some reason you don't get the 1000 logo limit when you download the custom arena even if you have downloaded the CAW that gave you the 1000 logo limit message before.

Hey Oldsie great work with Scurll and Dain.

I upload all yours caws, there are amazing.

One question if i can:

It's still in your program a Tommy end update as Alaister Black? If the answer is yes, you think change anything from the previous End, as well the attire ?

Archived