Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't. Not many guys do movesets anymore. Even less watch puro. Do you have any specifics in mind? I'll still be doing non-WWE sets.

By the way, I saw your comment on my universe thing. My controller got busted so I'm going to buy a new one. Can't do much till then. I'll post it afterwards if you're still interested. Also been playing with attributes/sliders to get better matches between AI(and possibly the player/AI).

I dunno if this helps for future sets, but I was tinkering with the quick edit section. If you select striker set it places, Snapmare & Elbow, Hangman's Elbow, and Snapmare & Soccerball Kick into the Front Facelock menu. I'm gonna redo some set's to apply this. Wanted to share just in case you didn't know.

Might come in handy for puro CAW's.

No, I don't. Not many guys do movesets anymore. Even less watch puro. Do you have any specifics in mind? I'll still be doing non-WWE sets.

By the way, I saw your comment on my universe thing. My controller got busted so I'm going to buy a new one. Can't do much till then. I'll post it afterwards if you're still interested. Also been playing with attributes/sliders to get better matches between AI(and possibly the player/AI).

Just looking to get some current AJPW/NOAH guys that are harder to get footage of. I do the same thing with attributes after downloading the CAWS I like. I myself, just got into making CAWS (with ThaCleans'a help) and made Fujiwara, Yatsu, Madea, Spivey. I know a lot of people that watch Puro , but they don't play video games like us. :laugh:

Thanks, I'll be using those.

Depends who you could create, and how many matches I can find. I don't watch either of those enough to buy shows-but very often people upload them online to various sites. I watch NOAH on occasion and they have some cool talent there. Think you could make a topic with some of your CAWS? Kinda interested in seeing your Spivey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was under most recent as Mike Kanellis. Forgot to add the tornado DDT on Kanellis so he will be re uploaded in a few hours with seven.Not a big deal, but I'm a perfectionist. Glad you liked Dubbe; one of my favorites aswell.

In other news, I'm working on Hideo Itami. Going through his pre-WWE matches now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived