Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

It was, Sambo Suplex is a spin Uranage, it was in the games awhile back, I don't know which game removed it, Bossman Slam is a good replacement since Sambo is out, It was really just a regular Uranage just Reigns momentum swung back after the lift.

This is the Sambo Suplex I mean, I dunno why it isn't in the game anymore, I think this is from SVR 09

I was wondering why he wasn't in game either, might be cause 2k couldn't get his likeness rights. The fall forward Fireman's carry on the mojo drop looks good when Nevile does it, i didn't notice a mojo animation haha.

I really wanted the new moves and Papa Shango and Kerry Von Eric from the DLC, Wolf Pac Sting looks really good and I like Boss Man in the swat attire then the 80's in game. That's mostly why I got it

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the compliments.

I didn't get the DLC. Best I could do is make a non DLC Crews

@Ted Gordy yeah, I think I told you all my stuff was lost so I'll probably research him all over again

Is there any chance of you making a moveset for Sawyer Fulton?

Probably not. I scourged the net for his indy matches(there were like 3-4 clips), and his WWE matches thus far and there's not much to work with. However, I am working on a few sets you will like.

@LZ, sorry dude, saw this earlier but forgot to respond, anyway I looked again at the video and guess you're right that it's an uranage. From the original angle, it appears to be a high scrapbuster, but from a replay it definitely looks like an uranage. That one sideslam might work, or could use one of the uranages in game.

I'll probably start posting again soon. These movesets have a lot of matches to go through.

Probably not. I scourged the net for his indy matches(there were like 3-4 clips), and his WWE matches thus far and there's not much to work with. However, I am working on a few sets you will like.

@LZ, sorry dude, saw this earlier but forgot to respond, anyway I looked again at the video and guess you're right that it's an uranage. From the original angle, it appears to be a high scrapbuster, but from a replay it definitely looks like an uranage. That one sideslam might work, or could use one of the uranages in game.

I'll probably start posting again soon. These movesets have a lot of matches to go through.

I'll just do a "big man's" move-set and try and go to wrestling data and check to see on what his trademark moves are.

He used it again on Cesaro on Raw, Looks like the Uranage is his new finisher. Muscle buster might be banned for now? I dunno. I was looking at replacement moves, Side Slam 1 or Uranage 2 or Bossman Slam for the scapbuster, it looks like a drop Uranage to me, I've been watching both finishes on Reigns and Cesaro over and over for a replacement move.

Thanks for the Gallagher set as well.

Probably banned. Injured Seth and Kidd with it. At least he has the choke still. That said, side slam 1 may be the closest since it has a pulling back animation.

Ummm...I don't get it. When exactly did he use the Muscle Buster on Seth? Cause from what I saw on RAW the night that he debuted, the injury Seth suffered was from the choke, NOT the muscle buster.

Yes, you're right. I misread an article and hadn't seen the actual incident, my bad. Probably should've just watched it. Anyway, I'll wait till a PPV then, since this changes things a bit.

Well, I thought about something, didnt the same thing kinda happened to AJ Styles when he first debuted into the main roster?

At first he only used the phenomanal Forearm and the calf killer as finishers before he started using the Styles Clash more often after wrestlemania.

Maybe the same is for Samoa Joe, perhaps the Uranage is a third finisher, and he's saving the Buster for later.

I know it kinda doesn't make sense, since he've always been using the buster in NXT, while AJ went straight to main roster, but it would make sense a little if he was saving the buster like AJ did with his Clash til after wrestlemania 33 when he'll use it more often like AJ does now.

Albert

Buddy Roberts

Jimmy Garvin

Michael Hayes

Joe will be uploaded in about a week or two. I will be uploading more DLC sets. Shango, Jackie and Ivory are all finished, with me just doing some polishing. Still have to watch WWF matches for Bossman.

None of these are online yet, so don't go looking. I'll have to figure out how to make room for them. If anyone wants an A-Train specific moveset, let me know. I did use some A-Train moves, but there's a lot I couldn't fit, such as the Gory Special.

Albert

Buddy Roberts

Jimmy Garvin

Michael Hayes

Joe will be uploaded in about a week or two. I will be uploading more DLC sets. Shango, Jackie and Ivory are all finished, with me just doing some polishing. Still have to watch WWF matches for Bossman.

None of these are online yet, so don't go looking. I'll have to figure out how to make room for them. If anyone wants an A-Train specific moveset, let me know. I did use some A-Train moves, but there's a lot I couldn't fit, such as the Gory Special.

Have you watched Fastlane's Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn? Cause there seems to be some good news. At one point during the match, Joe attempted to do the muscle buster but failed, in fact, even the commentary had said he was trying to go for the muscle buster.

If it was really banned, they wouldn't have mentioned the name at all, like how Seth Rollins Curb Stomp was never mentioned ever again when he started using the Pedigree. So I think I may be right about him being put in the same position as AJ Styles, He's saving the Muscle Buster for Wrestlemania, then afterward will do more of those busters just like Styles...

Big Boss Man(Classic)

Big Boss Man '99

Godfather

My last legends sets, for now. Two seperate Boss Man sets-one for his original WWF run, and another for his Attitude Era run, with some WCW moves added in. He made a few moveset changes between these times, which is why I didn't just upload one career set. Godfather is based on his run as Godfather only. These are not up yet on CC, but I will keep you updated.

Kassius Ohno is planned, perhaps after his match next week.

Ivory also has been on CC, so check again.Search by my account.

These new gay guys are brothers:

Big E

Xavier Woods

And some 205 live:

Akira Tozawa

Noam Dar

Kofi will be coming, after some things are finalized.

@ted, yes, I haven't forgotten the request. I'll put those up sometime. IDK about Jinder though, because I haven't caught up on his matches since returning.

Archived