Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

Why aren't most of your sets online? Also, I've made the mistake of not reading the descriptions in your sets online until a couple days ago, could you or anyone else tell me who you've uploaded that wasn't for the wrestler pictured? Example, you uploaded Rich Swann with Randy Savage pictured. I mean, not the moveset but whoever would have been in the picture when uploaded. Just so I can go back and fix things.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see making sets still, keep up the great work. =)

LZ!!! How have you been???

Good to see you again, been doing alright, new overly busy job, buut finaly got that laptop and I upgraded to ps4. Still figuring out the game and the new way they do move-sets, learning how it works, kinda disappointed strikes and grapples are separate, I skipped out on 16 and jumped to 2k17.

How you been? Like the Swann set a lot.

Cool, hope the pay's decent at least.. I've been away at university and making some sets on the side. Busy at times, but it's a blast.

Some tips on the new system:

-Put common moves(most used) in medium grapples, as well as stuff like Northern Lights Suplex when a Strong Grapple slot isn't open

-Strong Grapple=strong moves/less common

Best way to learn it is to make a few sets. Eventually you'll get used to it. Hated the strike/grapple split at first, and the whole "weak/strong" ground grapples. Only thing that's really annoying is the taunts section. Not only is it huge, 2k made it hard to find good taunts. For instance, they have a few taunts labeled under "crowd approval" or "Confidence", and then others under weird names. Makes it really difficult to find what you're looking for.

Add me on PSN, name's "AgeofSandow"

Why aren't most of your sets online? Also, I've made the mistake of not reading the descriptions in your sets online until a couple days ago, could you or anyone else tell me who you've uploaded that wasn't for the wrestler pictured? Example, you uploaded Rich Swann with Randy Savage pictured. I mean, not the moveset but whoever would have been in the picture when uploaded. Just so I can go back and fix things.

I only have silver rank, so I can only upload 10 sets at a time. Movesets don't get a ton of downloads, cause most people only look at CAWs/Arenas on CC. I let people upload my sets though so there's more online. The only guys I uploaded with different pics are the CAWs...which should be Nese, Gulak, Swann and Daivari. I've had some stuff under Vader, Fujinama, etc. pics but those were for people's CAWs, so you can default them.If a set's not on my channel or here, it's not an "official" moveset

Thanks these movesets.

Any chance to create the TM-61?

Yes, I just need to figure out some good sigs for Thorne. Big fans of them. They're my favorite tag team besides DIY

Hope everything at university is going well for you and yeah much better but less free time lol

Yeah I've been doing that too, I'll use moves like wrestling take downs, suplex's, scoop slams, in chains and med and strong for moves that can be grabbed, so i've been tweaking and messing with them, I've made a few sets since I bought it but I'm stll learning the new system. I think or it feels like there is a lot of filler moves with the split of strike/grapple and in the ground strikes/grapples as well the taunts are annoying, you don't need that many I've kinda of neglected that area for now.

I've been using your sets and east coast as always, I always liked both of your sets.

Yeah, that works well; unless it's someone like Jason Jordan, it's weird having a back side slam in medium slots. For the ground grapples, adding Spinning Armbreaker helped a bit, but that "Head Crank" section is totally bollocks. Hate that the CPU will basically head crank me to death in matches, it's second favorite move behind the snapmare and seated strike. Oh well. Try not to sweat the taunts too much, it can make you lose all interest rather quickly. Almost gave up at one point, when my computer broke and sets were taking so long.

I also just learned that the "vaulting body press" was added back into the game, which is massively helpful. "Slingshot Forearm Smash" was getting real old.

Yeah the head crank section is ridiculous hardly anyone uses any of those moves. They way strikes and grapples were separated in the ground section is a mess.

It's funny, strikers like Itami, I have such a filler set in grapples just a regular old wwe style move set for them and grapplers like Reigns I had too many grapples moves and didn't get to use most of them, so it's like finding the right balance.

Yeah the last few DLC's has either added better moves or brought back good ones, the vault is back and so the is the forearm to back for back strikes, no more random clotheslines or dropkicks. MoJo's set added a great move for a Heel Neville set. Still disappointed there is no spinning back breaker like Ambrose use's and there is still no top rope sunset flip powerbomb.

Austin Aries

Here's Aries. Lince will be tomorrow ;didn't get around to playtesting him. Worth the wait; he has a lot of moves.

@LZ, HES NOT A GRAPPLING GUY, HES NOT A STRIKING GUY, HES..

THE GUY!!!

I can relate to that; try Minoru Suzuki. PG Legend Roman Reigns actually has more in-game moves than these guys LOL. IT would be cool if you could set a fighting style that could change the moveset layout a bit(maybe more strikes, strikes as grapples, or more submission slots) and how the AI plays.

I'm sure the moves will be added eventually. There's always some weird move that makes it into next year's game that nobody expects. Like Chris Hero got his Electric Chair Rolling Elbow one year.

What about the rest of the women wrestlers? :D when will you upload those?

My next batch of uploads will have most of the remaining 205 guys(Gallagher, Kendrick,etc.). The batch after that will contain the women and either UK Tournament wrestlers or someone from NXT, such as Oney Lorcan.

Thanks for making the Alexander set. Tried it out and it's fun. =)

Thanks, Cedric's one of my favorite guys. He has a really cool moveset and has a unique flashiness to him. His matches with Elgin in ROH are worth a watch.

Note to everyone:

Check the taunts when you download a moveset. For whatever reason, the taunts do not carry over, so you're stuck with the default ones. You'll have to put those in manually until I can find a fix.

Archived