ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling:

TCsinger09

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look great!

Thank you

Please please PLEASE finish and release Aliyah. She looks incredible.

What happened to Billie?

I'm having trouble with Aliyah's attires. I want them to look decent but i'm not that great with photoshop type stuff. Im slowly learning face textures lol. Billie is still in my game but im not feeling too great about her.

They look great!

Thank you

What happened to Billie?

I'm having trouble with Aliyah's attires. I want them to look decent but i'm not that great with photoshop type stuff. Im slowly learning face textures lol. Billie is still in my game but im not feeling too great about her.
If you want to do her black straps attire then I could make you HQ photoshopped images to use for the attire.

The faces you make are incredible though. I've been following your stuff since last gen and it's truly amazing what you manage to do.

They look great!

Thank you

What happened to Billie?

If you want to do her black straps attire then I could make you HQ photoshopped images to use for the attire.

The faces you make are incredible though. I've been following your stuff since last gen and it's truly amazing what you manage to do.

That would seriously help tremendously, thank you

They are all great. Your Lana is seriously the best I've seen. Please tell me you'll be releasing her soon? Lol

Thank you :) She just needs attires

• 4 weeks later...

Archived