ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling:

TCsinger09

These are some people I have been working on. I would like some feedback on these to get the best possible outcome to put on CC.

Tessa Blanchard (RELEASED)

ufPsarT.jpg

Santana Garrett (RELEASED)

IIQxDyt.jpg

NEW Santana Garrett (WIP)

vWO3wiY.jpg

Aliyah (WIP)

8tGmtNQ.jpg

Allie/Cherry Bomb (WIP)

aSFZ5y1.jpg

Lana (WIP)

U0eWisE.jpg

Tara/Victoria (WIP)

YDMAY4Z.jpg

Kay Lee Ray (WIP)

FN1gT77.jpg

Ivelisse (WIP)

ovswCdb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie's eyebrows look like they're a bit too arched. I would try taking them down to make them more curved like in the photos below.

BumyKNz.jpgsm7SPsZ.jpg

Otherwise I'd say it's a really good start on her as I can definitely see some resemblance there. May I ask if you're working on a Peyton Royce as well?

Updates look incredible. Really interested in that Billie Kay. If I can see anything based on pictures, I would ask if there's any way to make the forehead space less, as Billie Kay has much smaller of a forehead area before her hairline begins.

Updates look incredible. Really interested in that Billie Kay. If I can see anything based on pictures, I would ask if there's any way to make the forehead space less, as Billie Kay has much smaller of a forehead area before her hairline begins.

Will see what I can do

Nice to see you are back and active again! :)

Can't wait for your Sienna to get released, would love to have her in my universe. :D

Sorry for not recognizing Aksana and Reby at first. Now I understand what the others meant with "light shade" even it wasn't my Intention. :facepalm:

BTW: I would try out other eyelashes for Reby (smaller ones).

Archived