I've been kicking around an idea for an original wrestling league and/or universe for a while now, combining my love for wrestling AND Horror into one glorious abomination!

That idea... is RING OF HORROR!

I'll update this thread as I create more, but wanted to at least show off the Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees CAWs I've created, along with their tags, if anyone is interested in downloading them!

Freddy Krueger (Tags: Freddy Krueger, Nightmare On Elm Street, SketchPanic)

Freddy.png

Jason Voorhees (Tags: Jason Voorhees, Friday The 13th, SketchPanic)

Jason.png

Ash Williams (Ash Williams, Ash Vs Evil Dead, SketchPanic)

RoHAsh.png

Count Orlok
CountOrlok2.png

Tell me what you think! :D

Love to see Michael Myers or Leatherface(especially if you replicate his Mortal Kombat X look)

Thanks! They're coming up pretty soon! Just added pictures of Ash Williams and Count Orlok to hopefully hold you over until then! ;D

How about a good Pennywise from IT, and Ghostface from Scream?

Got you covered on the Pennywise, and Ghostface may come later throughout the series, along with others.

Here is a 20-Man Halloween Royal Rumble of the current Men's Division roster!

Is that John "Jigsaw" Kramer I see from Saw, in there?

By the way, if you want to cheat, you could whip up a quick Jacob Goodnight for Kane as well!

Is that John "Jigsaw" Kramer I see from Saw, in there?

By the way, if you want to cheat, you could whip up a quick Jacob Goodnight for Kane as well!

Yes. Yes it is! :D

I attempted to make Jacob Goodnight, but it is a bit more challenging than I originally thought. I'll have to play around with his design a bit more, see if I can get it to work.

Here's a little look at Freddy and Jason in action!

Those horror caws are incredible! Great work! Can you put up the Jeepers Creeper for Download? It looks amazing. Does he also have his trench coat attire?

Also if possible how about making the girl from the Grudge movies?

I would, but I currently have that glitch where empty slots show characters from other slots. As soon as that stops, I will. Also, his entrance attire has the hat and trenchcoat! :D

Already made the Grudge girl, among many other women horror icons. Will link a picture when I can!

I've seen a bunch of your work while searching around for CAWs. Great stuff. Cool concept of running a horror themed wrestling promotion.

Thanks! Wanted to start back with WWE 13, but never really felt the drive to really do it until now. Having a lot of fun with it!

Another horror female you could make is the chick from Return of the Living Dead 3 (the one on the movie poster) or the demented zombie woman from Demons 2

I almost forgot about her! She'll likely make an appearance throughout the shows run, as I continue to add more people. Not sure if I can get away with all of her additional attachments, but I'm sure I'll find a way to make something work!

So I saw that the WWE 2K Facebook page posted a link for a article that highlighted Ring of Horror. Congrats on getting this recognition for your unique and extremely creative fed.

I about lost my mind when I found out that Bloody-Disgusting featured Ring Of Horror AND that WWE 2K was showcasing it as well! Still can't get over it and really looking forward to starting next weekend!

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate events, I was unable to start recording the first "show" this weekend, but really looking forward to getting started the following weekend. In the meantime, here are the tournament brackets, that will decide who the first ever champions within Ring Of Horror will be!

Men's Division:

MenBracket.png

Women's Division:

WomenBracket.png

Tag Team Division:

TagBracket.png

• 2 months later...

Archived