Added Ambrose, Reigns, Miz, Rusev and Enzo - PS4

PopUpPowerPost

Updated and altered. Little tinge to em. And not perfect! Just (I believe more accurate than what's on.

Added single knee as finisher for enzo, as he does that now and put rusevs running super kick first, as people having probs with the accolade (plus does do that as a finisher a lot more now).

Taken off top rope diving also minus head butt sig for Rusev and reigns.. As reigns especially rarely does a corner dive move etc..

Under names and 2016

Updated and altered. Little tinge to em. And not perfect! Just (I believe more accurate than what's on.

Added single knee as finisher for enzo, as he does that now and put rusevs running super kick first, as people having probs with the accolade (plus does do that as a finisher a lot more now).

Taken off top rope diving also minus head butt sig for Rusev and reigns.. As reigns especially rarely does a corner dive move etc..

Under names and 2016

are u sure the sig headbutt will work if u don't have the top rope diver skill?

i made that mistake last year w/ a Magnus moveset. the only diving move he did was his finisher elbow....so i didn't give him the top rope diver skill...i just gave him the Diving Elbow as a finisher...and it didn't work

• 2 months later...

Could I get reference to Enzo's knee that you are talking about, I haven't seen him use one. thanks.

I would set enzo sigs and finishers to this.

Sigs:

Running crossbody

Tornado ddt (running one can't actually remember the name of it)

Finishers:

Middle rope ddt

USO splash

It just works for some reason.

Could I get reference to Enzo's knee that you are talking about, I haven't seen him use one. thanks.

im guessing he meant the snapmare facebreaker knee smash that the Bellas do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixSMN6nDc3Q

• 2 weeks later...

Archived