Nintendo Switch

Kman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vita is a great little device. It just lacked proper support from Sony. If you like JRPG's, it's got a shit load of them though. Biggest problem with the Vita is no L2 and R2.

Plus you can play the enhanced version of Skyrim with mods lol

Oh my Vita is filled with older JRPG's but what was being advertised was a next level handheld console.I essentially paid for a ps1.

lmao what, have you seen some of the Vita games? they look awesome. It's defo at least PS3 quality in a handheld

Missing the point. What new games came out this year or last year that are triple a, can't miss titles? What Sony promised people and what they offered are two totally different things.

The Vita is a great little device. It just lacked proper support from Sony. If you like JRPG's, it's got a shit load of them though. Biggest problem with the Vita is no L2 and R2.

Plus you can play the enhanced version of Skyrim with mods lol

Oh my Vita is filled with older JRPG's but what was being advertised was a next level handheld console.I essentially paid for a ps1.

lmao what, have you seen some of the Vita games? they look awesome. It's defo at least PS3 quality in a handheld

Missing the point. What new games came out this year or last year that are triple a, can't miss titles? What Sony promised people and what they offered are two totally different things.

Do Namco count? if so, then there's a good amount but if you're not into JRPGs or Japanese games, then it barely matters

Nothing impressed me. I still think Nintendo would do better playing the power game with Sony and Microsoft, with a traditional controller (like the Pro) as the default controller. Nintendo's classic IP's and penchant for creative ideas + third party support on par with a PlayStation would sell a lot of hardware.

But... I'm glad to see Nintendo return to its classic red! Even if it is reversed from the old red-on-white logo.

I've gotten everything I wanted out of my 3DS so i'm happy to make the switch.. (shitty pun I know). Although if the Switch fails I could see them going back to the DS/3DS line with a new updated model.

Honestly going to be pissed if the 3DS ceases to exist after the Switch...

The 3D is really something that I have enjoyed...not just a novelty like the Wii controls or even the Switch itself (IMO).

Me too but mainly from a money perspective. I never turn on the 3D but games are just cheaper on 3DS.

• 1 month later...

So, anyone getting this?

There's a raffle at a gaming store that I'm a loyal customer to that's giving away a free Switch. If luck is on my side I might get it early. If not, Christmas 2017? Here I come. Or as early as my birthday in September.

Archived