Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cus7ate9

LAST CREATION FOR XBOX ONE: WADE BARRETT & JUSTIN GABRIEL UPLOADED

Welcome man! I've downloaded your AJ and Rollins attire, awesome work

Thanks dude I really appreciate that. Just uploaded TJP if you wanna check him out

Welcome to the forum! Really liking your work :)

Thanks dude, there is more to come

Just added a preview of Broken Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy, What do you guys think?

I don't see a lot of Jeff or Matt in those caws, personally.

I redid Jeff all over again, tried like 5 different textures. Will lost preview later on today or tomorrow. Whats off on Matt? I really think he turned out great. But suggestions are welcome

For me, it's probably the hair. But I'd much rather have that than the giant Afro most give him.

So Matt's Face is ok than?

Im not sure, something is just off in his eyebrow/eyes area for me, but I think you need to put the streak in the hair for sure.

Im not sure, something is just off in his eyebrow/eyes area for me, but I think you need to put the streak in the hair for sure.

The streak looks messed up when I put it in that hair. Plus Im scared to try it after I did it to Jeff his face ended up being covered with red, blue, green, yellow, orange dots all over the. Tried reseting the hair dye, deleting the hair itself and reseting it again, it wouldn't go away so I had to redo Jeff completely both attires. His face looks much better now. I think it might be the black makeup around matts eyes. Ill test it when I come home.

I'm having trouble opening up your links on mobile

Added a link to the channel, if the others dont work

Cody Rhodes post WWE 2016 Uploaded Link added to first page

Welcome to CAWs. I know you from SmackTalks, downloaded a lot of your material last year. Just bought the game no more than 5 minutes ago, so I will definitely be using some more of your work this year.

Great job on Cody, I picked up your TJP and he's great as well, any ideas on who you plan on making next?

Yes, I'm working on the WGTT

Haas & Benjamin ADDED BUT not Uploaded due to CC Glitch, Please Be Patient!! Patch 1.03 for the X1 should be out soon

have you been able to upload wgtt yet? anyshot you make killer elite squad?

No haven't been able to yet, I've tried everyday since I finished them, still cant without deleting someone. As for KES I'm not sure yet, right now I'm only doing CAWS tht I have my textures for. My goal right now is 30 caws. After that we'll see. Just finishing up on Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne.