LAST CREATION FOR XBOX ONE: WADE BARRETT & JUSTIN GABRIEL UPLOADED

Cus7ate9

I don't see a lot of Jeff or Matt in those caws, personally.

I redid Jeff all over again, tried like 5 different textures. Will lost preview later on today or tomorrow. Whats off on Matt? I really think he turned out great. But suggestions are welcome

Im not sure, something is just off in his eyebrow/eyes area for me, but I think you need to put the streak in the hair for sure.

The streak looks messed up when I put it in that hair. Plus Im scared to try it after I did it to Jeff his face ended up being covered with red, blue, green, yellow, orange dots all over the. Tried reseting the hair dye, deleting the hair itself and reseting it again, it wouldn't go away so I had to redo Jeff completely both attires. His face looks much better now. I think it might be the black makeup around matts eyes. Ill test it when I come home.

have you been able to upload wgtt yet? anyshot you make killer elite squad?

No haven't been able to yet, I've tried everyday since I finished them, still cant without deleting someone. As for KES I'm not sure yet, right now I'm only doing CAWS tht I have my textures for. My goal right now is 30 caws. After that we'll see. Just finishing up on Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne.

Archived