MoominBrand- Pure Wrestling Alliance WWE2K17 Showcase

Mewmin

M9WnXeF.png

Pure Wrestling Alliance is a promotion in between an Independant Promotion and the likes of WWE and WCW. In real life it would likely be seen as NXT and ROH currently. Has a World Title, The PWA Atlantic Title, Junior and Women's Division as well as tag teams, over 2 shows, called Ignition and Mayhem.

Here the first superstars I have completed and I am happy with, those that have seen me before will notice, I have uploaded some, then never bothered, however this time, I am making more of an effort, and appreciate the feed back. Please give them a download using the TheMoominBrand Hashtag, I also have logos and the PWA Championship uploaded as well.

Up First:

The Machine

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005

Approx Age: 34

Made for a friend who wanted a beast or dominant kind of wrestler. Debuted as a joke as a computer match up and beat the Big Show. Used to wear dark green jeans, and wrist bands. Untill he became more of a striker/MMA kind of based gimmick. Back story comes from Manchester as ''The Manchester Machine'' Thomas Kyle, who when came over to the states changed his name to just The Manchine. Spear finisher.

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship (With Chad Hardy) - 1

PWA Heavweight Championship – 4, Includes longest riegn of 272 days (Approx)

MfB7vS7.jpg

Chimera

Debut: WWE12

Made when the new video entrances came into the editing in WWE12/13 to go with the demon video. Booked as an Undertaker type character and fueded with him on the Universe mode and winning the World Title a few times. Now leads the Underworld Stable teaming with Wrath and Sin in WWE2K14 and now with ''The Chosen Ones'' Damien and Dario. Has a ''Sit Down Chokeslam'' finisher.

Titles Held:

PWA Heavyweight Championship - 2

UzP4Js5.jpg

2fDooq9.jpg

BB Blake

Debut: Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Has been in and out through various WWE releases. Orignilly a CM Punk rip off. Made to look like him when CM Punk wasn't in the game and wasn't good enough so called him BB Blake. Has a move set very simaler to Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjimin. Can fly and wreslte. Bit of a show boat and usually a heel. The first wrestler I actually created a logo for. In WWE2K15 he had a lenghty feud with The Machine after in a match controlled by AI, he pinned him. I added him to a title fued, but never won it. Has a Double Foot Stomp Finisher and John Morrisons old in ring finsiher.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 4 times

PWA Junior Title - 2

A7DObpS.jpg

Tom7DNF.jpg

Dynamite PM

Iss a Heel but more like Austin where its because he does what he wants, not neccessarrilly what the crowd wants, uses an array of striking and power moves, his finisher is a Clothes Line From Hell. Debut in 2K15. The Dynamite on his arm indicates his finisher, The Dynamite Clothsline (Clothsline From Hell).

1 X Atlantic Reign

Y1ueRNP.jpg

osDsOzo.jpg

All Star Jones

Formally Corey Jones, after rave reviews, got cocky and calls himself All Star. Since then, I have made him a super high flying show stealer, when I first had a cruiserweight division (Junior) I had him as champ. Play a lot with him as he is fun, quick and great to make highligh reels with. Super Kick Finisher and Corkscreen Splash.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 2

PWA Juior Championship – 1 Longest Riegn

kRa9xJb.jpg

Some more uploads, and I'd though a share a few more shots to highlight my Universe.

Firstly, the World Tilte, Modelled by The Machine and Chad Hardy, And Chad Hardy him self.

First Appearance: WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 2002.

Approx age: 32

Top star on the roster, he and Machine are anyway. Made as a third Hardy. Pretty much looked like a cross between Jeff and Matt wearing jeans and their old purple Hardy Boyz top. A high flyer. Uses a neckbreaker finisher and uses the twist of fate and Haas of Pain, main finisher is his Cork Screw Leg Drop. Long and storied rivalry over the years with The Machine. Attire now simaler to AJ Styles.

PWA's only Triple Crown Champion having held the PWA Atlantic, Heavyweight and Tag Team Championships.

Also, first female Wrestler I have to show is Sin.

She is a powerfull female champion. Dominent like Havok is currently was portrayed in TNA, and Chyna back in the day. Spinebuster finisher and moveset more like a Ryback. Red and Blacks always used in her attire. Twice held the Championship.

All now available using #CAWS.WS #THEMOOMINBRAND

AuOMd5c.jpg

pDXoZAu.jpg

6dHkWHD.jpg

HqEEdHZ.jpg

tBPxf2g.jpg

6DpBZBS.jpg

Couple of new additons to the uploads today, use #CAWS.WS #TheMoominBrand to find them. First off

Logan Xander

New to 2K17, Biker type gimmick with DDP Style offence and cutter, can go with the big guns, and have used him often, turned him heel to win the TV Title but has retained it for 3 PPV's since.

lGdgfcb.jpg

Wrath

Debut WWE12

When I first started the whole do my own universe mode thing. I decided I wanted gimmicks, like older days, so we have Wrath, a Vampire kinda gimmick, recruited to the Underworld Stable, usually enters the ring with Sin. Quite powerfull and has a Power bomb kind finisher, uses bombs and suplexes. The name of a Vampire in a line of books about The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

ng41Pjd.jpg

Again, I appreciate any feedback, I know I am not the best CAW Creator, but I enjoy showing them off, please have a ganders :)

I used to have him in the trench coat and everything, imagining what he'd actually look like. Kinda changed this year as I have Logan as a biker, so he has become more, Kevin Thorn.

Also some videos, with their entrance music.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ucRiHYUiTHA

https://youtu.be/7nsmpgvFQFg

Carter Blueheart

My take on a CAW by KingDW of WDW!!

Dolph Ziggler meets HBK, cocky and arrogant. Usually a face though. Loves to showboat. Uses a mixture of HBK and Set Rollins moves sets. Currently fueding over the Junior Championship with All Star.

Finisher: Hartstopper (Superkick)

Titles Held:

2 X Junior Champion

1 x TV Champion

MbnYJ1j.jpg

Steven Jackel

Debuted on WWE2K15 ish, called Steven Orange, changed in 2K16 to Steven Jakal. No holds barred type. Fueding with Machine and has won the PWA World Title on this years Universe. Moveset include slams and suplexes.

Finisher: Cry of The Jakal (Toture Rack)

1 X Atlantic Reign

qCOTGOW.jpg

https://youtu.be/R-KZ5kw6EgA

Bit of a break from gaming this week, but back today, hope some of you caught the live stream of my universe mode, when I get the time, thinking I will do a full on Universe show, etc. For now, couple of more available to download.

Barry Ryan

Debut: WWE2K14

Made with Jason Kyle. Flat out cocky bastard, suplex and technical Chris Benoit ish moveset. Is a flat out heel but never cheats, more of a loner gimmick, doesnt ask for or will ever want or give help. Would rather show off his victory. Uses a Power Bomb finisher and a diving headbutt. Wears either Red or Green tights with a golden BB (For badman bryan) logo on either side. Simaler attitude to evolution Randy Orton.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship x 2

PWA Heavweight Title x 2

s0rQzoT.jpg

Kid Cool

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Approx Age: 29

A compete high flying high paced wrestler. He has a Shooting Star Press finisher. Created to match the speed of Chad Hardy and has a gimmick where he does't really take much seriously and hipster ish, very tough and once had a title match against The Machine which was like a Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker moment.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 7 (Record)

PWA Heavweight Championship - 1

QgLIEaB.jpg

Thanks Bro. I have decided. I will be doing a YouTube series with them. Let me here your ideas, one storyline I have in mind is Chad Hardy vs Machine. Chad currently has the Atlantic title. And Machine the world title. Setting things off Chad challenging The Machine as he has done everything in PWA but be a dual champion. And in the same time. Should Machine win, he becomes only the second PWA Triple Crown Champion.

Thanks Bro. I have decided. I will be doing a YouTube series with them. Let me here your ideas, one storyline I have in mind is Chad Hardy vs Machine. Chad currently has the Atlantic title. And Machine the world title. Setting things off Chad challenging The Machine as he has done everything in PWA but be a dual champion. And in the same time. Should Machine win, he becomes only the second PWA Triple Crown Champion.

What's your YT channel

It's under Matt Giblin. I'm gonna do a couple videos over the weekend. I don't have the recording stuff so just gonna be using the the PS4 one. Just do the odd show. If you search 2K17 and PWA you should find the odd vid I have

For Carter Blueheart, I don't know if you've seen this, but there is an option in 2K17 to rotate the letters so they read downwards. I think it might look a bit better. I like the creations, up there with the best I've seen so far.

Laughed at "HBK meets Dolph Ziggler", I immediately thought, "so that'll be HBK then".

I'll give a look. Didn't think you could or tried to rotate the letters. I'm hoping to get a video up later today. Chad Hardy road to a legacy. Episode 1.

https://youtu.be/kw1m50GnT_k

Here it is, soon to be published. Hope you enjoy. Not used any video software for a long time, may find it easier as time goes getting videos off the ps4 without an elgato etc. Appreciate any feedback input etc see how it goes.

Okay so back with a new addition. Brand new infact, made for the first time on WWE2K17. Here we have.

Scotty Marco

He is a cruiserweight, but unlike most he isn't a flying spot monkey as he's like to say, he is a wrestling machine, amatuer and olympic background, UFC influence a little like Ken Shamrock back in the day, he is dangerous, and loves a suplex.

Finiser - Marco Lock Armbar

Siginatur - Marcoplex

On another note, i have made some changes to the channel and can be search looking for TheMoominBrand.

S9H1Huh.jpg

Archived