WarGreymon's WCW Attires - 8/17/2017 - Jackie Harlem Heat pg. 2

WarGreymon77

DDP 1996 uploaded

Status report: I was trying to work on Macho Man attires, but...

1. I want to do a jacket & hat attire, not a shirt & bandana attire
2. The jacket & boot problem introduced in patch 1.03 is very annoying and discouraging. Not sure if I should wait for another patch or not.
3. I'm not sure I have enough reference pics from WWE Network to select an attire I want to do.
4. If a texture has to be made, I can't do it. I paste logos.

Change of plans regarding arenas. My next 5 on my main account should finish up 1997 WCW except for Halloween Havoc. I figured Starrcade would be more important because there are already several Havocs in the game. Road Wild is good*, Clash of the Champions and Fall Brawl are great, Starrcade and World War 3 are perfect. As for my alt account... Still lagging behind in bronze. My gamble to replace Halloween Havoc 1990 with Souled Out 1998 seems to have backfired on me.

* Just don't change the time of day. It changes the colors drastically. The ground turns from desert red/sandy yellow into gray.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bobby Heenan
Great American Bash '96
Tags: BOBBY_HEENAN, WCW, WarGreymon77
"Coach Heenan" from The Great American Bash 1996. It's not much, but I did my best.
uvyMzNJ.jpg

Oddly enough, I cannot find the reference pics that I used. In fact, the Great American Bash 1996 folder in my WWE Network folder is empty. I made the attire a while back. So anyway, I remember playing WCW/nWo Thunder as a kid and wondering where they got footage of Bobby Heenan making an entrance. Turns out, it was at this very PPV. The Brain was officially retired as a manager. But he instisted he was a "coach" for Ric Flair's team against the football players Mongo McMichael and Kevin Greene. They got the Macho Man as their "coach", but the Horsemen's numbers were too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a lot of demand for this, I'm sure. But since I didn't see any other clean shaven Stunning Steves on CC...

Clean Shaven
Tags: WCW, STUNNING_STEVE_AUSTIN, WarGreymon77
As best of a shave as I could give him, anyway. Clash of the Champions XXV WWE 2K16 Hollywood Blonds attire.

If you don't like the way it turned out, though, you're welcome to reset the dye and try it yourself.
7QxOzHD.jpg

Fantastic work here mate, grabbed DDP this morning. Have you tried multiple attire in one Flair slot since the patch. I always try and get alt attires with 2. Shame the bloody import function is such a fail for alt attires, a good idea really poorly executed

Surprise! I had been planning this for a while, but with the lack of slots, I put it off.

I admit the Sting '91 hair isn't great for Sting '96, but I still say it looks better than trying to turn ponytail or short hair Big Show into The Giant. And his hair looks really dark in these screenshots, but it's not.

Sting '91
Sting '96
Tags: WCW, STING, WarGreymon77
The first attire (white & red) is based on the jacket from April 15, 1996 Monday Nitro + ring attire from September 16, 1996. You'll see why I opted for the red tights when the Hall of Fame DLC comes out, I think. The second attire is based on Bash at the Beach '96 + a jacket he used shortly before the PPV. I did this one because I wanted one with the multicolored scorpion and STINGER down the side.

Now, unfortunately, there's going to be some visible blond pieces in his hair. The dye system is imperfect.
YnbX4Gw.jpg
JCSu01t.jpg

• 1 month later...

Big Show '99
The Giant
Technically I'm putting this in the attire thread just because it's an edit of an in-game character. But for all intents and purposes, you can consider this a CAW. He's got an entrance, a moveset, a victory, custom stats and abilities, and a dye job. I did everything in my power to shrink that goatee, but ehh... I'm human.
5tl2xNM.jpg

Compared to The Giant, Big Show's face looks bloated. Oh well. The top of the goatee is pretty much untouchable. I guess I could've tried a lighter color. *shrug*

Oh, there were quite a few Giants uploaded to CC already. But to their credit, they actually had some effort put into them, so I apologize for what I said about "people are just going to slap a singlet on him". I remembered Paul Wight from WWE 13 or 2K16.

Shout out to one I saw by RaZabaCk_1987. Good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

It's the pic you see everywhere when somebody says the words "Surfer Sting".
Sting '91
Orange/Blue
PS4 Tags: WCW, Sting, WarGreymon77
d6D5WY2.jpg

Bret Hart '98
WCW Brown Hair
PS4 Tags: WCW, BRET_HART, WarGreymon77
This doesn't show up very well on my computer monitor or even on community creations, but you'll definitely notice the difference in the game. It's subtle, but in my opinion, Bret looks so much better when you replace his jet black hair with brown.
lbb7u13.jpg

• 5 months later...

I can't create Sherri Martel at the moment. I might have an idea on that. Later.

For now though, I created a couple of simple Harlem Heat attires for Jacqueline from 1997. The red attire is really just so she'll have something to match my Harlem Heat CAWs.

SxWzEG2.jpg

Also, a preview of my Lord Steven Regal CAW, which I'll probably have to save for a future game. Attire 1 (right) = 2K16; Attire 2 (left) = trunks circa 1997. I tried creating a couple of other guys with this technique, but with mixed results. Piper looks meh (his model wasn't that great anyway). Jericho looks too old. The Giant doesn't look much like Big Show at all.

I'd like to point out that in 2K16, Regal's skin color was kind of a sickly yellow, so I had to alter the hue in a paint program.

ldz1Omt.jpg

Archived