A patch is coming

Abdulaziz qtr

It can be caused by any number of things and just because you're a special snowflake, doesn't mean there aren't major issues with the game. Generally it seems that the most crashes occur downloading CAWs. I know I've encountered a recent issue where every Roderick Strong and Lashley fail to download.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got rid of PS+ because I don't play online so there's a reason.

Backing up on a USB stick every so often also works. Sure it's,not ideal but it is better than losing everything and starting over from scratch.

Definitely worth it for peace of mind. I couldn't recommend it more. I decided to do that after I lost 10 hours of editing after the day of release. I woke up the next day, did it all again and decided to get it backed up. Doing the back up on a memory stick took about an hour and a half which was a ball ache but at least since then, I have been a lot more relaxed about losing stuff due to the save error.

Depends on how long it takes Microsoft and Sony to approve it.

2K mentioned sending it off mid week. When will we hear from Sony about this? Christ, why is it taking them so long to OK it? or at least tell us when they will be putting it up.

i would just assume the patch would come w/ the next DLC.

which will likely be the Moves Pack on Nov 8.

just guessing.

aren't most...if not all the patches we have gotten...accompanied by a DLC release?

The last 2 games didn't start off with this amount of glitches however. 2K has said they've already submitted a patch for approval, so it'll likely go up as soon as the approval is given, or the nearest tuesday to that... God I hate that "everything on tuesdays" system.

Someone on the 2K forum has leaked the patch info. But I'm finding it hard to believe it. He has 12 posts since last year. Says it's fixed the deletion of save data and the downloaded caws. And controlling tag partners and other universe fixes.

He then bashes 2k and told you so. So I don't believe it but everyone seems to believe him, I suppose it's plausible that the patch fixes these things. Though they're people's main concerns.

^^ I just read that thread. I agree we should take it with a grain of salt, until the patch officially comes out, but it does make sense that those would be the only bugs fixed, because they didn't have enough time to fix the rest of the bugs, so obviously they prioritized the most game-breaking ones.

The rest of that post was "blah blah blah! ALL CAPS! 2k sux lol. how dare they not fix every single bug in just one week! i'm so angry!"

10/10 on the shitposting scale. Would read again! :cool:

the 2k forums are a *censored*ing cancer. wouldn't trust anything posted there to be honest.temper tantrum central.

Yeah, that forum is quite... Interesting. Especially because a lot of people fail to grasp what 2K's vision with this series is. They want Jeff Hardy and Punjabi prison matches and better graphics that aren't "Lolz PS2 graphics!!"

I only started going on there because no one could help me with a problem on here and got a lot shit for asking ended up asking 2k support. But I only started reading it this year because the roster reveal and screenshots appeared on there before here. So I keep an eye to see if 2k put anything up regarding patches and DLC.

I've never seen such an awful forum. Makes you grateful for caws :lol:

I only thought that was GTA.

Hoping it comes out today. FIFA was last week (was it Tues?) and Mafia. If so, probably will be Tues. Infinitie Warfare beta has had about 17 patches last week alone.

Hoping future pack comes first. As new moves pack will consist of their moves.

Ah so EA have broken FIFA again already. Glad I got PES.

Anyway, I presume there will be a "fix" patch, and then the usual "pre dlc" patches in time. Last year we also got a couple of bonus entrances, and things as well. Seem to remember they changed Rusev's minitron from Bulgaria to Russia.

A division patch is live and ready to download on ps4..

Where's 2k17 ? ?

Wondering if they were telling porkies.. Doesn't take this long to get "authorised". Surely?

Are you new to Sony?
haha

Just know in past similar shit took a couple days from when people told public about update.

Suppose ain't a AAA game.

Can see this being 10/15gb as well. Considering the time it's taking to get authorised. My internet is gonna fry lol.

Archived