A patch is coming

Abdulaziz qtr

I agree with Ernez. You're all using the word "broken" wrong. Broken would mean nothing in the game works and you can't play it at all. That's not true. And frankly I haven't encountered nearly any serious glitches. Few bugs here and there? yeah. But nothing that made my experience unenjoyable.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some stuff always gets left out of patches, but they do fix a whole long list of shit, and you have to know the save corruption issue is number 1 on the bill. I hope they fixed the limitations on logo placement in Create A Superstar too. It's an excitement-killer.

People keep saying that this game and Mafia III are both "broken"...I'm over here putting hours on top of hours into both games, like "When does the game break? It doesn't? Oh...okay then..."

Same, I haven't really had any problems other than some minor glitches most of which I find amusing. People like to over exaggerate.

Lots of people complaining about corrupt save data, but I've never encountered any of that on any game ever. What are you even doing? And whatever it is, stop doing it.

People keep saying that this game and Mafia III are both "broken"...I'm over here putting hours on top of hours into both games, like "When does the game break? It doesn't? Oh...okay then..."

Same, I haven't really had any problems other than some minor glitches most of which I find amusing. People like to over exaggerate.

Lots of people complaining about corrupt save data, but I've never encountered any of that on any game ever. What are you even doing? And whatever it is, stop doing it.

It's apparently caused by downloading CAWs with more than 14 logos. I haven't had any trouble yet, but to be on the safe side, I've started baking up my save to a flash drive, before I download anything

Mafia 3 was *censored*ed at the start. Well for me anyway. Couldn't get past 2nd mission without crashing for a good few tries And done a weed drop and the boat randomly flipped and I got stuck, no controls worked etc (but could be down to a crocodile). Other than that (even before patch) game worked fine once past that point. Can't wait for Nov dlc when we can change his clothes.

Problem with 2k17, people aren't having them problems, because they're not doing them. Ie, me. I've backed up my game so many times, really hesitant to use universe and only download logos from CC as wary to game corrupting.. Hence the beta feeling.

For people on PS4, why don't you back up your save on the cloud before you download any CAWs? Not that we should have to do this but it takes 2 minutes and is well worth it for a work around until the patch comes. It's frustrating to hear how this game is "broken". Literally, this is the most fun, gameplay wise, I've had since No Mercy and Here Comes the Pain. I can deal with a few hiccups along the way, 2K impressed me this year

Archived