A patch is coming

Abdulaziz qtr

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping that this patch...

-Rids the game of potentially game-breaking incidents.

-Adds the ability to edit universe cards after they're booked.

-Adds a rating system for creations.

-Fixes issues with logo placement in create a superstar.

Other than that, I'm down for whatever.

Sadly I don't see this as a possibility this year but the others are if they do their job right.

Don't get too exited. I don't believe that even 10% of all problems will be fixed.

This game is basically broken, on every single corner, in every aspect and game mode. If they would be able to fix most of that in just a few days, they would not have released it in that state to begin with. Cause that's just stupid.

I hope that at least the biggest problems in the universe mode get fixed like the annoying "more matches on the card" glitch, the invisible superstars during cutscenes and the awful shiny skin on every superstar with a second attire. That looks horrible.

The game is in no way close to being broken.

Don't get too exited. I don't believe that even 10% of all problems will be fixed.

This game is basically broken, on every single corner, in every aspect and game mode. If they would be able to fix most of that in just a few days, they would not have released it in that state to begin with. Cause that's just stupid.

I hope that at least the biggest problems in the universe mode get fixed like the annoying "more matches on the card" glitch, the invisible superstars during cutscenes and the awful shiny skin on every superstar with a second attire. That looks horrible.

Pre-patch, it is very broken.

giphy.gif

I don't consider it "broken" either. I consider it bugged all to hell and back, but broken? Nope.

I think ya'll are misinterpreting the word "broken"

Play Universe Mode, create a Title Match. Mode basically broken.

Try to play these Matches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Gaz6yP1M

Not broken enough? Use second attires and have invisible Wrestlers in ALL cut scenes. Complete Universe mode even more broken.

Play a Steelcage Match, it has pin but no referee and no sound while you're get pinned or pin someone. Match broken.

Download a CAW with over 14 Logos, Savegame broken. Literally broken.

I think I'm not misinterpreting anything here.

" We are submitting patches to Sony and Microsoft today for approval and will post final patch notes and estimated timing before it goes live."

Source : WWE 2k17 twitter account

okay usb save done what do ya all think how long will it take time till they upload the patch a week?^^

I don't consider it "broken" either. I consider it bugged all to hell and back, but broken? Nope.

Pretty much this.

Yup. It's buggy as hell, but it's playable.

Agree. Broken means you can't play it. Like when it crashes. But weird glitches are not broken features.

Play Universe Mode, create a Title Match. Mode basically broken.

Try to play these Matches:

Not broken enough? Use second attires and have invisible Wrestlers in ALL cut scenes. Complete Universe mode even more broken.

Play a Steelcage Match, it has pin but no referee and no sound while you're get pinned or pin someone. Match broken.

Download a CAW with over 14 Logos, Savegame broken. Literally broken.

I think I'm not misinterpreting anything here.

Still not broken. You're using the wrong word.

If it was "broken" then how the hell did these people get to the main menu? It's just an over exaggeration (especially from the newer generations) like when someone says "it's the worst game ever made", my response is, clearly you haven't played many games in your life, I've played games for over 25 years, and believe me, it's not even in the discussion.

I'm fairly confident the invisible superstar thing will be fixed, they did it to something similar last game. At this point I'm just happy that they're trying something at least.

I think it's all about context really if something doesn't work to the fullest of its capabilites but still functions it could be argued it's Broken and it needs fixing.

A man can break a leg but still walk with crutches, so he can still function as nature intended but obviously would need fixing (healing)

That concludes tonight's philosophical answer :)

People keep saying that this game and Mafia III are both "broken"...I'm over here putting hours on top of hours into both games, like "When does the game break? It doesn't? Oh...okay then..."

Yeah, when you've lived through the glory that was "Legends of Wrestling II" when an opponent can suplex himself, then you know the true meaning of "broken".

People throw the word broken around without understanding what it means. It would mean that the game is unplayable. If the entire game were "broken" then I would not be able to boot it up and have fun as hell matches at all. Are the bugs horrendous? Absolutely. Full-stop unacceptable. But the game is not Big Rigs. It is not Risen. It is not Skyrim on the PS3. It isn't "broken".

Archived