A patch is coming

Abdulaziz qtr

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone knows how long it usually takes for Sony/Microsoft to greenlight updates?

It can vary. Sometimes its quite quick, but sometimes they hold them up for the dumbest reasons.

Hope the patch fixes more than the game data wipe glitch,

While I agree? The game data wipe issue for me, is top priority. I've been holding off from downloading due to this.

It's the only glitch 2K claims they have fixed thus far.

Anyone knows how long it usually takes for Sony/Microsoft to greenlight updates?

Anytime from one day till two weeks it just depends on what big game releases Sony and Microsoft has to update first bc they are top priority.

I doubt this glitch even fixes half the problems if anything it will probaly just fix the save delete and that's it.

Anytime from one day till two weeks it just depends on what big game releases Sony and Microsoft has to update first bc they are top priority.

I doubt this glitch even fixes half the problems if anything it will probably just fix the save delete and that's it.

If that is true there will be a big backlash.

I pray they include a fix for the Universe Mode bugs, especially the invisible superstar alt attire glitch for cutscenes.

Agreed. I haven't even touched Universe mode yet, because of this. So many people have better alt attires than their defaults, like AJ and Owens, that it would just rin it for me if I can't see them, when there are cutscenes

I'll be happy if they fix save data and universe stuff but I know this patch is going to *Censored* shit up and then we'll have to wait about another month for another patch.

Then of course after a few patches 2K will give up on this game and move on with the next when they left many problems unfixed. Rinse and repeat. I am still mad 2K didn't fix the glitch from 2K16 that caused the game to crash when you try to edit a custom alternate attire.

Found one that I hope they fix, its minor but still is agrrivating. When creating an alt attire for Brian Pillman using his "WCW flying Brian" attire as the base it adds the attire to him only as a manager. It's annoying if you're trying to make a Flyin Brian in his Bengal attire. Just a minor annoyance and hoping they might fix it

Found one that I hope they fix, its minor but still is agrrivating. When creating an alt attire for Brian Pillman using his "WCW flying Brian" attire as the base it adds the attire to him only as a manager. It's annoying if you're trying to make a Flyin Brian in his Bengal attire. Just a minor annoyance and hoping they might fix it

Did you change the attire type to 'Superstar'?

I pray they include a fix for the Universe Mode bugs, especially the invisible superstar alt attire glitch for cutscenes.

Agreed. I haven't even touched Universe mode yet, because of this. So many people have better alt attires than their defaults, like AJ and Owens, that it would just rin it for me if I can't see them, when there are cutscenes

Yeah i especially hate AJ's default attire, because it was just a placeholder attire until they got the right to use his P1 logo, and AJ will most likely never wear that attire again. I don't have as much issue with Owens cause i like his default attire but yeah i still prefer to be up to date with attires.

Don't get too exited. I don't believe that even 10% of all problems will be fixed.

This game is basically broken, on every single corner, in every aspect and game mode. If they would be able to fix most of that in just a few days, they would not have released it in that state to begin with. Cause that's just stupid.

I hope that at least the biggest problems in the universe mode get fixed like the annoying "more matches on the card" glitch, the invisible superstars during cutscenes and the awful shiny skin on every superstar with a second attire. That looks horrible.

Archived