BHANGRA MAN'S RVD V2 & Hulk Hogan Uploaded (14/11/16) / Plus Old jeff

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing as usual, you and guys like NoModder, Wolfie etc are one of the reasons for me getting a PS4. Been downloading your caws since they gave us the opportunity, and before that I was using your formulas.

Thanks everyone

@ThreeG lol and Italino lol..well its been a habit to spend part of 4 months every year on this..just a creative hobby for me

Also thanks everyone and tjohnny there is every chance for now

Back playing WWE since the SVR days, I remember your amazing work back then and I see it hasn't changed.

Nice! You found the Royal Rumble one. Looking awesome man. Definitely downloading all your RVD slots to add to my collection. Since ours look different I'll just consider them from different eras lol

Can't wait for them Hogans!

Yea and hopefully the patch fixes the logo issue. My latest CAW only used 6 logos and still caused someone the save glitch.

I was going to say, don't forget the chest hair for Van Dam, but when I did a picture search for reference, I found a lot more images without chest hair than with!

As you were. Excellent choice of body shape. Seems to be the hardest thing to get right on any CAW this year. Amazing work. Looking forward to Hogan as well.

Wow now this is a great RVD! The others (now not taking shots at other creators they did great work but) on this forum have a very weird upper lip which makes the face look bad in my opinion! Glad you got it right :D

The Hogan looks amazing! Gonna be great for my WCW vs RAW is WAR Universe!

Thanks to AJ Sim. Dawgwood , Tryant I have tweaked Hogan a lot and I have also tweaked RVDs ears and figs. Latest figs are shown with the latest attire. Last attire on second slot is his SVR2011 attire

Hope the updates are liked.

On RVD I will add the logos etc tonight and release once the patch is released

We better get that patch soon, these will be the first CAWs I add to my roster.

As for Hogan, will you be doing a WWF Hulkamania era Hulk with a younger looking Hulk?

If you need some reference shots, I uploaded a few from the late 80s to early 90s era of The Hulkster.

Hogan%20Survivor%20Series%201989_zpsze8r

Hogan%20Survivor%20Series%201990_zpsneo4

Mega%20Powers_zpstsisntro.jpg

Hogan%20Champion_zps7mfotoaf.jpg

hulk-hogan_zpsmiiwof8a.jpg

Wrestlemania-VI-3_zpsjp87y4qd.jpg

Hulk_Hogan_-_Terry_Bolea_35_zpsfbcrg26q.

Hulk-Hogan-04_zps1nkrq7mb.jpg

hulk-hogan-600x450_zps3kswpaxj.jpg

Thanks for the comments..boards gone slow I guess everyone waiting for patch..Just a quick question if patch does fix the game crash issue would you guys prefer I upload RVD with one attire and one RVD with two attires..?

@Tryant have sorted hogan with your suggestions will show pics once I done attires

@El I fully plan to do classic Hogan all depends how quick I can get the required downloads number for next level

Can confirm that the patch has apparently fixed the issue. Downloaded a CAW that always corrupted my save data, it downloaded with no issues just now after I patched the game. They've also increased the daily download number to 50 from 20 as well.

As for one or two attires, personally I'd say 2 saves having too many multiples and with the import attire sometimes moving all the logos out of position when they import could save some issues as I'm not sure if they fixed that.

Archived