The Fro-Tang Clan Class of 2016-17

AfroBandito

Alright, I'll try to focus more this time around!

The first CAW I made this year is my returning All-American hoss, Terry Atkins. (Online now under the tags, AES, Afro, USA)

Atkins2k17_zpsmufnpbdy.jpg

These initial shots were taken before I made my final decision on the hair. I've decided to stick closer to the mullet he used to back in 2k14. His alternate attire is currently heavily based off Paul Phoenix's Tekken 7 design.

Atkins2k17Face_zpstl7ze47j.jpg

I am also currently working on BB Disco, and hope to have photos ready for him within the next couple of days.

So a good bit of the guys I've been seeing this year look off due.to the.lack of body.morphing. Some guys look like.they need to be bigger. Some big.guys just look unnaturally big. This.guy.is.the first that I feel really.hits the size.he needs to be so props on that.

Watching.that video did.make me realize something that CAE badly needs since the game itself can't seem to get it right . Just like with timing pyro and... what the fecks... not transitions... the color thingy with.the.screen, the.name escapes me but you know what I'm talking about XD. But the.game needs an option to place cheers and boos at certain parts of the entrance and let you decide how loud these cheers are cause.your boy.got NO gat damn reaction

Sorry for the period spam. Phone, big ass thumbs, and texting inexperience :P

So a good bit of the guys I've been seeing this year look off due.to the.lack of body.morphing. Some guys look like.they need to be bigger. Some big.guys just look unnaturally big. This.guy.is.the first that I feel really.hits the size.he needs to be so props on that.

Watching.that video did.make me realize something that CAE badly needs since the game itself can't seem to get it right . Just like with timing pyro and... what the fecks... not transitions... the color thingy with.the.screen, the.name escapes me but you know what I'm talking about XD. But the.game needs an option to place cheers and boos at certain parts of the entrance and let you decide how loud these cheers are cause.your boy.got NO gat damn reaction

lol Thanks, man. It may take a bit to get used to the body adjustment option, but I'm happy with how he came out in that sense. That would be an awesome option for future games, deciding how loud of a pop you'd get.

Is he uploaded?

Yes he is! He should be under the tags listed above or can be found under my PSN, datsumbandito.

lol Thanks, man. It may take a bit to get used to the body adjustment option, but I'm happy with how he came out in that sense. That would be an awesome option for future games, deciding how loud of a pop you'd get.

Is he uploaded?

Yes he is! He should be under the tags listed above or can be found under my PSN, datsumbandito.

Great, I'm going to push the shit out of him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I haven't touched this thread for a while, my apologies. Still have been trying to work on several folks.

One of the first ones that I've been working on has been myself, Racky Joe. The first attire an update of his One Dumb-Ax Nation attire. The baseball jersey is based off one of my personal favorite throwbacks, the blue-sleeved Kansas City Monarchs of the Negro Leagues. I have since made an alternate attire as a cosplay/tribute to Hajime No Ippo's Mamoru Takamura. Since the entrance has been uploaded and the update, the gap between the shirt and the sleeve designs have been updated as well as the shorts have a solid design without stitches.M3n2QKV.jpg

Next up, Dr. Ricardo Leon. Known in other circles as "Dr. Dick", El Medico de Amor gained heavy inspiration from Dr. Wagner Jr. as well as the E-Rotic theme song. His second attire is used for his trios team in an e-fed that he's competing in, and has been inspired by AKI-Man's bodysuit.

wpvEajH.jpg

Coming up, Hiro Nagasaki. The Strong Style Soldier makes his return from WWE 2k14. I've been quite fond of the Orange/Black color scheme for Hiro and decided to keep it going.

fN35pAN.jpg

And finally, the Ravaging Redneck, Barbie Jay Tucker. With several characters, Barbie & Hiro included, I've been having issues with shadows on face imports coming out far too dark. Thankfully, I've been able to do fair enough without them, though I do wish there were more makeup options in this case (and Dani's as well.) The shorts of the alternate attire were inspired from Warrior MMA & Brock Lesnar's DeathClutch shorts.QiNb6RE.jpg

Great lineup!! Hiro in my NJPW universe is gonna be fire???is he up on CC??

Yes he is! He should have the keywords of AES, Japan, Strong Style

I have tried to look for your CAW, Using those HASHTAGS but I still can't find him! Not sure if the search feature is broken but I can't find him! Maybe you need a new Hashtag or something?!!

It has been a whlie since I've uploaded Hiro, but he's still on the servers last I checked. Hopefully if nothing else, he should be able to be found through content by the creator.

The newest one I've made is Alonzo Banderas, an alternate gimmick for Racky Joe. His main attire is based off the final variant of Elite Four uniform from Kill La Kill, some continuity from one of my favorite attires from his last version in 2k14. Originally, I was gonna base his second attire off of something closer to his original design, but there was this fad in this one community that was going on at the time where handlers would make Power Ranger uniforms for their characters, and I fell into it. It also happened that my favorite Ranger design was the Violet Wolf/Genki Violet from Jungle Fury. Alonzo's on the servers now under the hashtags: Afro, AOU, Power Rangers

LwoVDnU.jpg

Still haven't found Hiro yet

I found him by searching for Terry Atkins. Type "Atkins" and set it to most recent. I tend to find that going by "most recent" brings up less random stuff.

You cna then select "Content by the creator" and Hiro should pop up.

Hiro has the tags "AES", "Strongstyle" and "Japan"

Hope this helps.

Still haven't found Hiro yet

I found him by searching for Terry Atkins. Type "Atkins" and set it to most recent. I tend to find that going by "most recent" brings up less random stuff.

You cna then select "Content by the creator" and Hiro should pop up.

Hiro has the tags "AES", "Strongstyle" and "Japan"

Hope this helps.

Found it thxs!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new addition appears in the name of Zane Ulmeyda. Zane has undergone a transformation since his days on 2k14 after suffering severe injuries from a landmine deathmatch. He has only recently made his return to the ring this past December.

Zane is online now with the hashtags: Afro, TCW*, Battle Pro

OAenXvo.jpg

Two new ones have been made, each with two of the hashtags TCW*, and Battle Pro. Together, they are two thirds of the unit known as Kenshin-Gun.

First, Rurouni Mutoh. A part of me does miss the hip hop pants with one leg rolled up near the knee, but I tried improvising with the legs tied off just over the kickpads.

zbu5oqL.jpg

Second is the head of the faction, Kenshin himself. First attire is similar to his previous 2k16 attire, the second a callback to his 2k14 design.

7KOlbWR.jpg

Archived