LHC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE make The Nero Butcher and Brain Damage!! Nice caws! Going to download them all

Due to time and health, i could threw a quick one together with placeholders and not much facework sofar, but still thanks to 2ks and yukes great work im still stuck with only 10/15 useable uploads so until then... you have to wait xD

WIP

20161107_175250_zps5mugaxos.jpg20161107_175309_zpsg3z7dep1.jpg20161107_175339_zpsrj1iwxwz.jpg

I skip the roh punk that ive been doing since 2011 this year. The Face is too frustrating.

20161109_004834_zpstzmmgrem.jpg

Amazing work my friend! I'm a huge czw fan...I can see you're only creating the death match legends but is it possible to maybe create The Backseat Boys? There were the very first Indy tag team I fell in love with over 10 years ago...and even maybe The Messiah?

I will put em on my maybe pile with wifebeater, havoc and younger.

Althou i dont think i will ever hit diamond so i only have 4 slots left.

Damage uploaded.

Cm Punk will be done. But face will be tough. But aslong as attire is right im fine lol

Uploaded all of these Punks, only 3000 till i hit Diamond so after that from time to time ill do some of the requests but for now, im done.

CM Punks:

I know, not the best Face, but aslong as the Attire is right im personally fine with it. Looks best from the Sides. Moveset is Indyish, but i left the Keylock Combo in it. Moveset of the 05' slot is a bitt altered to fit the era but not much changes besides some Attacks, Corner Moves and Finisher.

IMPORTANT!Changed all longer HAIRED Versions to Edges hair. Looks better.

CM Punk '02

punk02_zpsrjvumrfi.jpg

CM Punk '04

punk04_zpsiogr9yps.jpg

CM Punk '05

punk05_zpsexj5njlc.jpg

Ingame Collage:

ponk%20collage_zpsbvzj2r61.jpg

All wear this Entrance Jacket:

entrancejacket_zpswbgdwidg.jpg

Apprently i need to reupload and change his size.i was thinking wikipedia was right with the 6'2 lol but seems he is 5'11

Edit: whoops im on my phone and seems auto merge for doubleposts doesnt work. Im sorry

HAIR Update

20161112_183441_zpsngr9mol4.jpg

I previewed Punk 04 and it had the spiky clothing glitch in the preview

Its just in the Preview thou. Matches are fine. Dunno why yukes screws this Game so much.

But do you know how to fix it? ive encountered it multiple times (And that is like 6 Times because I kept enhancing things over and over.) after uploading but it seems to be comepletly random.

I previewed Punk 04 and it had the spiky clothing glitch in the preview

Its just in the Preview thou. Matches are fine. Dunno why yukes screws this Game so much.

But do you know how to fix it? ive encountered it multiple times (And that is like 6 Times because I kept enhancing things over and over.) after uploading but it seems to be comepletly random.

If it's just in the preview then I'll download it. I just assumed that if it was in the preview then it would be in-game, too. Yeah, I dint know how to fix it. I've just decided that I won't play Universe or use glitched guys until it's fixed. Thankfully I haven't run into any of my downloaded CAWs having the glitch, yet. But I've only used 3 or 4 CAWs since the patch

Is your Sami uploaded? I saw one that looked closer but the username was AquaMarine3601

After seeing that Shatter makes his Sami, i took my down because his looks so good. But i can reupload my Sami if you want.

These upload Limits are a pain the a**

Is your Sami uploaded? I saw one that looked closer but the username was AquaMarine3601

After seeing that Shatter makes his Sami, i took my down because his looks so good. But i can reupload my Sami if you want.

That's up to you. I personally like your Sami and would download it if reuploaded.

That's up to you. I personally like your Sami and would download it if reuploaded.

Hes up on my 2nd PSN Profile (the one i made for uncutgames banned in my country)

AmerikaIswunderb

Tag:

CZW

Blackgrave

I dunno probably just Oldschool Guys i watched. But for now i want to wirk on my current cm punk.

Hey Guys i had time so i edited a facetexture together. I know its a bit to desaturated/pale (thats easy to fix in a few sec, thats why i have morphed the face) but is this a good one in general?

PS_Messages_20161118_181310_zpsxoni92t3.

tmp_15690-PS_Messages_20161118_183110-14

Archived