LHC

DEATHMATCH_zpsq5uclhlk.png

Credit for entrance and moveset: Alternation

Credit for Clothing Textures: Alternation and DevlishD

Credit for entrance and moveset: Alternation

Scroll Down for oldschool Punk!

I also have 4 CZW Arenas on the CC Uploaded, reaching from an Indy Sized Arena, A bigger one for Crowd Fights, and a TOD Arena. Aswell as shows.

Tags:
czw
caws.ws
smacktalks

Sick Nick Mondo

mondoattire1_zpsp0pwj1t9.png

mondoattire2_zpsydolvlbd.png

Jun Kasai

Attire 1 and Head
kasai1_zpsoprckklb.png
kasai12_zpsxpkv5yvm.png

Attire 2:
kasai123_zpsmbxfuump.png

Entrance for Attire 1 and 2:
kasai1234_zps3k9xw8ig.png

Tags:
BJW
CZW
Jun Kasai

MASADA:

masadaface_zps1edyhw3y.png
masadaattire1_zpslpqhbobw.png
masadaattire2_zpszrb6kmza.png

I recommend downloading the moveset i uploaded for him, because i was missing some moves and skills when i uploaded him. Since i have like 140 dls i dont want to delete him and reupload him with the new moveset.

Thumbtack Jack:

thumbtackattire1_zps4vbid5te.png
thumbtackattire2_zpsplo4w9ld.png
thumbtack%20misc_zpsecllsp0h.png

Sami Callihan - 2nd Attempt

20161102_201908_zps6exywse4.jpg

20161102_204935_zpsgkaanhbf.jpg
20161102_205007_zpstq3xb4lr.jpg

Hes up on my 2nd PSN Profile (the one i made for uncutgames banned in my country)

AmerikaIswunderb

Tag:
CZW
Blackgrave

JC Bailey

jcbaileyface_zpsqc6s9xvo.png
jcbaileyattire_zpsf52f0yyd.png
jcbaileyattire2_zpskmq3f3ep.png

Tags:
CZW
JC Bailey
Blackgrave

ZANDIG v1 until my mate makes some screenshot so i can try to make textures:

20161105_225654_zpsdq6zger6.jpg

CZW
JESUS
Zandig

Brain Damage:

20161109_004834_zpstzmmgrem.jpg

CM Punks:

CM Punk '02

punk02_zpsrjvumrfi.jpg

CM Punk '04

Bild1_zpstkpliunr.jpg
Bild9_zpsboiym4fh.jpg

CM Punk '05

Bild2_zpsqlkxcmtl.jpg

CM Punk '09

Bild4_zpsuzpbzdbn.jpgBild3_zpsmxiutiy0.jpg

CM Punk SES

Bild5_zpsy30v3jqi.jpg
Bild6_zpsitxklhak.jpg

CM Punk Nexus with 2nd Attire MUSTACHE
(i used the Textures by Devlish for the Shirt and the Star on the Pants)

Bild11_zps0wryoywq.jpg
Bild10_zps2uaobxeu.jpg

OLD PICS

CM Punk '04

punk04_zpsiogr9yps.jpg

CM Punk '05

punk05_zpsexj5njlc.jpg

Ingame Collage:

ponk%20collage_zpsbvzj2r61.jpg

Entrance Jacket:

entrancejacket_zpswbgdwidg.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started on MASADA and THUMBTACK JACK, but due to personal things I wont be able to continue working on em. Mostly the Faces arent that accurate but heres what I got sofar, already uploaded these as some might still want to have em even in this state.

TAGS:

czw

caws.ws

smacktalks

MASADA:

masadaface_zps1edyhw3y.png

masadaattire1_zpslpqhbobw.png

masadaattire2_zpszrb6kmza.png

Thumbtack Jack:

thumbtackattire1_zps4vbid5te.png

thumbtackattire2_zpsplo4w9ld.png
thumbtack%20misc_zpsecllsp0h.png

I quickly overhauled a Friends Sami Callihan today (which was basicly doing the face as he didnt do anything besides attire and body and i also did the moveset and added a cage of death attire... i hate doing these movesets this year), still not the best representation but better than before. I will post some Pics tomorrow, atm its 4am here so im going to sleep.

Thanks for the offer shadow, then i can overburden you with movesets in the future. I still wanna do Jun Kasai this year when im not that busy. Researching good pics to make textures of Deathmatch Guys is timeconsuming.

I quickly overhauled a Friends Sami Callihan today (which was basicly doing the face as he didnt do anything besides attire and body and i also did the moveset and added a cage of death attire... i hate doing these movesets this year), still not the best representation but better than before. I will post some Pics tomorrow, atm its 4am here so im going to sleep.

Thanks for the offer shadow, then i can overburden you with movesets in the future. I still wanna do Jun Kasai this year when im not that busy. Researching good pics to make textures of Deathmatch Guys is timeconsuming.

Yeah, I run into that issue a lot. Especially since I like making old school guys or Indy guys I liked when I first got into wrestling. But we power through.

Heres how the Callihan looks, dunno if there is better hair thout, the other Rastafarian Spiked Hair had an even more odd Hairline so i dunno. Maybe if i unlock some stuff in the Future i will go back.

I know im not the Best at caws, never was, but im trying.

callihan_zpsekkpv4qa.png

callihan2_zpsrda1mf3l.png

Heres how the Callihan looks, dunno if there is better hair thout, the other Rastafarian Spiked Hair had an even more odd Hairline so i dunno. Maybe if i unlock some stuff in the Future i will go back.

I know im not the Best at caws, never was, but im trying.

callihan_zpsekkpv4qa.png

callihan2_zpsrda1mf3l.png

I think it looks cool. I'm not great either but I'll still be uploading my Necro Butcher, Matt Cross and others.

Made Jun Kasai yesterday, moveset was taken from one other Jun Kasai on the CC aswell as some Textures.

The only Textures I made or created via Group Logos were: The Monkey Skulls, the Cross on the Pants, the SARU in Kanji.

The Other ones were on 2 two other Kasai' i saw on the CC, like the Shirt or the Scarr Textures.

Because I couldn't get a decent Photo that doesnt blurr of his tattoos, after my hours of researching, i said "F* it" and did it the Oldschool way...making placeholder tattoos using designs.

2 Attires:

Attire 1 and Head

kasai1_zpsoprckklb.png

kasai12_zpsxpkv5yvm.png

Attire 2:

kasai123_zpsmbxfuump.png

Entrance for Attire 1 and 2:

kasai1234_zps3k9xw8ig.png

Tags:

BJW

CZW

Jun Kasai

Callihan is stopped, althou the last Version you saw (with fixed eyes thou) is uploaded, until i find some decent hair. Because thats the mostly what throws him off.

Well actually I thought it would be harder lol

bayileywip_zpsyp88cmrp.png

ignore the face, havent done much on it sofar.

Only Logo Problem:

the Skulls with the Sword and Wing, so i might have to use placeholder Designs like i Did on his arms.

Because the texture I found after minutes of google MMA ELITE Skull Pants where like 120p :/

Archived