Supported Real Talent Names in CAW (Ongoing)

MorzoPlatts

Good call on the Michael PS Hayes direction! However, I tend to stay away from adding names of people who are already in the game (Earthquake - Avalanche, Big Bubba Rogers - Big Bossman, etc.)

its ok :) but your know that michael ps hayes, burtus the barber beefcake , greg the hamer valentine ( will be in game when the dlc release ;-) that why i posted them too

but its your topic you choose what is fit your criteria to be in main post ;-) i just try to help

i have found also dragon kid both japanes name ( dragon(nick name kid (last name)and is wcw name little(last name) dragon(nickname))

for x pac a closer than the kid ( the kid can work for 123kid or lightning kid ) but for x pac the clsoer is x pat, or x punk.

you also have Giant gonzales (giant in nick name and Gonzales in last name

close call

paul duke ( for paul leduc(joe leduc former partner(retired in 1976)

joe duke ( for joe leduc(had a little stint in wwf late 80 (1988))

Carl duke (carl Leduc , Carl is paul'S son we can have his current name Carl X L duke (for carl xl leduc)

m. bison ( video game( steet fighter)

historical persona christopher columbus

real name not wrestling related

micheal J fox

Latest Updates:

10/23:

Real Names

ACH (ROH)

Black Tiger (Black[last name], Tiger [nickname] - Indy, Japan)

Giant Gonzalez

Jack Evans (Lucha Underground)

Stevie Ray (Steve[first name], E[first name], Ray[last name])

Teddy Hart (Indy, North America)

Willie Mack (Lucha Underground)

Close Calls

Jeff Harvey (Jeff Hardy)

Matt Harvey (Matt Hardy)

Fun Names

Christopher Columbus

John F. Kennedy

M. Bison (M[first name], Bison[nickname])

next set

giant silva ( ex member of odities.)

Marvelous Mark hero( for MArvelous mark Mero (marvelous is in nick name and hero in last name)

rip or rip thomas ( thomas is both first name and last name) rip is first name) ( hogan character in no holds barred)

the machine ( nickname) for giant machine, or strong machine or big machine or super strong machine) ( the wwe tag team) there is also hulk machine, ect

mike awesome ( you can even have his japanes nick name the gladiator)

kwang ( masked persona of savio vega)

for jesse ventura you have the body in the nick neame to make jesse the body ventura

doctor torres ( persona in grey's anatomy)

doctor Bayley (persona in grey anatomy)

doctor grey ( grey anatomy

flash

kurt wagner (nightcrawler (x man) realname)

benjamin franklin

What name is closest for Kharma/Kong in game ? I just added her to my roster because I love her, but I didn't want any caws that Lillian couldn't call out

the one i found that could be the most alike is awesome k (for awesome kong, (awesome is last name k nick name that you place after the last name)

or carl a (for kharma) but its much more far stretch

Women I'm adding in game, tell me what you think please please please, I've took a few years off due to my son, but I love wwe mainly the women been a fan since my daddy use to make me watch with him and I'm excited about this game and want to create a universe mode I can play for months without getting bored. My son is 3 now he doesn't wanna Play with me lol

Real:

1. AJ Lee

Love Aj her career was to short, all her moves are still in game and I've seen good caws already. And her name is in.

2. Angelina Love

I would have for Angie to join this Era of female talent in wwe right now, wishfully I pray it happens. But yes her moves are in, her name and she and Eva Marie will make the new beautiful people in my universe and will compete for the tag titles.

3. Mickie James

I was very excited when I hear about her wwe return always Mickie she's talented, love her when she's slim shes so light on hee feet.

4. Kharma/Kong

I love Kia so much sweetest person ever and a bad bitch in the ring, I needed someone to have amazing matches with Nia jax and join as the first woman in the "New Nation OF Domination" I'm creating. Just hope her name is in, and their is a good caw out there.

5. NOT SURE YET

Caws

1. Akria Ali

Think ECW Jazz and mixed with ECW Tazz, mean hard hitting, openly gay tattoos new York swagger.

2. Teddy Ali

Think Sable sexy sexy sexy, new to wrestling she's drop dead gorgeous. Think Trish when she debuted Teddy is going to start off just letting her big sister Akria win all the matches, but eventually she masters her on Lane.

3. Mercedez

Think a black girl version of Bayley, hyper, likable, bubbly, but very skilled wrestling machine, trained by Ken Shamrock & Ivory & Jackie.

4. No name - No Backstory Yet

5. No Name - No Backstory Yet

What name is closest for Kharma/Kong in game ? I just added her to my roster because I love her, but I didn't want any caws that Lillian couldn't call out

the one i found that could be the most alike is awesome k (for awesome kong, (awesome is last name k nick name that you place after the last name)

Awww that suckssssssssssssss I don't want her to be called anything crazy lol don't like my caws feeling link caws when I play with them, let me go wiki her and see what I can come up with lol

Women I'm adding in game, tell me what you think please please please, I've took a few years off due to my son, but I love wwe mainly the women been a fan since my daddy use to make me watch with him and I'm excited about this game and want to create a universe mode I can play for months without getting bored. My son is 3 now he doesn't wanna Play with me lol

Real:

1. AJ Lee

Love Aj her career was to short, all her moves are still in game and I've seen good caws already. And her name is in.

2. Angelina Love

I would have for Angie to join this Era of female talent in wwe right now, wishfully I pray it happens. But yes her moves are in, her name and she and Eva Marie will make the new beautiful people in my universe and will compete for the tag titles.

3. Mickie James

I was very excited when I hear about her wwe return always Mickie she's talented, love her when she's slim shes so light on hee feet.

4. Kharma/Kong

I love Kia so much sweetest person ever and a bad bitch in the ring, I needed someone to have amazing matches with Nia jax and join as the first woman in the "New Nation OF Domination" I'm creating. Just hope her name is in, and their is a good caw out there.

5. NOT SURE YET

Caws

1. Akria Ali

Think ECW Jazz and mixed with ECW Tazz, mean hard hitting, openly gay tattoos new York swagger.

2. Teddy Ali

Think Sable sexy sexy sexy, new to wrestling she's drop dead gorgeous. Think Trish when she debuted Teddy is going to start off just letting her big sister Akria win all the matches, but eventually she masters her on Lane.

3. Mercedez

Think a black girl version of Bayley, hyper, likable, bubbly, but very skilled wrestling machine, trained by Ken Shamrock & Ivory & Jackie.

Awww that suckssssssssssssss I don't want her to be called anything crazy lol don't like my caws feeling link caws when I play with them, let me go wiki her and see what I can come up with lol

you can always call her k stevens or jus stevens

(stevens is in the last name

Real:

1. AJ Lee

2. Angelina Love

3. Mickie James

4. Kharma/Kong

5. NOT SURE YET

Caws

1. Akria Ali

2. Teddy Ali

3. Mercedez

Yes I'm thinking about giving her a new name is hate the name Kharma anyway

Real:

1. AJ Lee

2. Angelina Love

3. Mickie James

4. Kharma/Kong

5. NOT SURE YET

Caws

1. Akria Ali

2. Teddy Ali

3. Mercedez

Yes I'm thinking about giving her a new name is hate the name Kharma anyway

yeah me too i tough it was a weird name for a girl wrestler and wouldnt fit for face ecct, so didnt realy like it either

• 1 month later...

My first update in 2 months!

Real Names

AR Fox

Cody Hall

Kenny King

Kyle O Riley (Kyle O'Reilly)

The Barbarian (WCW Fame)

TJ Perkins

Close Calls

Blacksmith Lanza (Blackjack Lanza)

Blacksmith Mulligan (Blackjack Mulligan)

Flyboy (no "Rock" for Rocco Roc, but they have his name)

Henry Goodwin (Henry Godwin)

X Pat (X Pac)

Archived