WarGreymon's Arenas 8/17/2017 - Nitro '99 retouched

WarGreymon77

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to upload more arenas, but I still need 13 more downloads on my MegaDragonzord77 account. It might be two weeks from now. It might be two months from now. It might even be tomorrow, if I'm lucky. You know how slow these things are.

I finally made it! Alt account finally made it to gold! These may be my final arena uploads for 2K17.

King of the Ring 1996
Recommendations: Old School Referee 5, 1990s filter
Honestly, I hate WWE's on-again, off-again Spanish announce table. I never know whether I should include it! But it was in the KotR arena for 2K16, so here it is. I created this arena because I actually wanted KotR for the golden era, and since the first KotR PPV was in 1993, I'm ok with New Generation, so I went with '96.
yVABqNP.jpg

WCW/nWo Halloween Havoc
Recommendations: WCW Referee 1, Late 90s filter
Isn't she beautiful?! I'm in love! I spent some time on this.
VrLzdFq.jpg

WCW Mayhem
Recommendations: ECW Referee, Late 90s filter
Since I did WCW Nitro (PSX throwback) last year, I decided to do Mayhem this year. Except this was a real PPV.
JKnAHCH.jpg

WWF Monday Night Raw 1994
Recommendations: WCW Referee 2, 1990s filter
I needed another arena to fill a slot, and I've been wanting to do this one. I actually managed to piece together my own neon entrance without stealing somebody else's logo! That's what was keeping me from trying it before.
8NerGoM.jpg

WCW Worldwide 1996
Recommendations: WCW Referee 1, 1990s filter
I think someone once suggested I do the green Worldwide. For some reason, I decided to go old school with Worldwide instead.
6xKBFMQ.jpg

----

Their Way:
0f3OFYl.jpg

My Way:
NFWw18C.jpg

I'm just sayin'!

Also, the Sports nameplate is perfect for Raw.
BvbZx0f.jpg

• 1 month later...

Btw I'm hoping that 2K18's lighting changes will fix the problem pointed out by my Halloween Havoc 1998 arena screenshots. I'm not holding my breath. But today's order of business is pretty minor. My most downloaded arena... has been tweaked and re-uploaded. It is now 2% better.

WCW Monday Nitro 1999/2000
Z5fhfPp.jpg

Archived