Chikara - 19/06/17 - Fire Ant & Ultramantis Black uploaded! (previously: Hallowicked)

Fried

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super bummed last night. I tried downloading Pentagon Jr and I got the corrupted file after it didn't finish downloading him. I had a backup save though. Hopefully the patch fixes that issue. He's gonna fit into my universe really well. Can't wait to get him. Great work!

Super bummed last night. I tried downloading Pentagon Jr and I got the corrupted file after it didn't finish downloading him. I had a backup save though. Hopefully the patch fixes that issue. He's gonna fit into my universe really well. Can't wait to get him. Great work!

Crashed for me to, I have a back up file.

How do I load that file and continue playing without starting over?

I need a step by step guide on how to Solve it, please..

I'm away from my console at the moment so I can't help you out with that, but hopefully someone else will soon.

I'm very bummed out about people having their save lost because of my caw. Did anyone manage to grab it at all?

You're unlikely to get an apology from them so on behalf of them I'm sorry. I think it's best I take it down and wait for the patch.

Oh shit, you should've mentioned how many logos that Pentagon took up. Corrupted my save too. lol. Lost everything I was working on.

to be fair the description was literally "back up save before DL"

Since the patch is out tomorrow, you think you'll have a chance to throw pentagon back up?!

Thanks for the hard work Fried!

Yep, Pentagon and Bestia will up if i can download the update before heading out for the day.

Pentagon will be slightly updated so for those who did mangage to get it earlier I have fixed some of the issues that were bugging me and would recommend getting the updated version.

I've been trying to sort out the movesets for the classic luchadors, it's hard to get something that feels like an authentic moveset for them.

Pentagon & Bestia uploaded a bit earlier.

a1tx8x.png

Archived