iamkeyu's original CAWs

iamkeyu

NAME
"The Infamous" Keyu
THEME
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
GIMMICK/STYLE
Foul-mouthed, disrespectful light-heavweight tweener transitioning into heavyweight.
Used to be a very technical/submission heavy Face but I've gone more in the direction of Puroresu brawler. Mostly a mix of Stone Cold and Katsuyori Shibata with some 90's East Coast Hip-Hop influence sprinkled in in.
SIGNATURE MOVES
Hollow-point Knee | Jumping Knee Strike/Bicycle Knee if it's in the Move Pack DLC
Hand Cannon | Looping Palm Strike
FINISHING MOVES
Helm Splitter | Sit-out Piledriver
Bite the Bullet | Supposed to be a Penalty Kick, probably the seated Kinshasa when I get the NXT DLC
OVERALL

HASHTAGS

iamkeyu, original, keyu

APPEARANCE
Credit to Foldy6192 for helping me with the tights logo!

FmiQsEN.png

NAME

Sterling Duval, AKA Mr. +1, The One-Upper, Diamond Duval
GIMMICK/STYLE
Cocky, technical showman heel. His gimmick is that anything you can do he can do better. If you manage to beat him it's because he "donated a gallon of blood before the match" or "was exhausted from spending the last 72 hours reading to orphans" or "was injured rescuing an entire herd of rhinos from poachers".
SIGNATURE MOVES
Headliner | Flapjack (used to set up the Blood Diamond)
Ice Breaker | Running single leg dropkick
FINISHING MOVES
Diamond Tip | Cradle DDT/Ram-Paige (Thinking about replacing this now)
Blood Diamond | Regal Stretch (Might replace with STF Camel Clutch)
"Finisher"+1 | Steals opponent's finisher
OVERALL

HASHTAGS

iamkeyu, original, sterlingduval

APPEARANCE

Aaydkdn.png

NAME

Richard Anderson
GIMMICK/STYLE
CAW of one of my best friends. Modern light heavyweight wrestler. Moveset is very indy influenced, lots of superkicks and flips. Face in my game and I believe he's a heel in his. Movesets are slightly different because I'm on PS4 and he's on X1. Made some custom logos for tights but the logo blurring bug is still in so I'm using the Jericho tights again.
SIGNATURE MOVE
Corner Superkick
Running jumping knee strike
FINISHING MOVES
R.A.D. | Fisherman Driver
Electric Chair Facebuster (Can't set FW Electric Chair Drop as a finisher ¯\_(?)_/¯ )
OVERALL
APPEARANCE

HPiCTAY.png

NAME
Local Talent
GIMMICK/STYLE
My James Ellsworth equivalent that I've been making since 2K14. He literally exists to do the job. Sadly the lowest you can set stats to this year is 30 but he's still only around a 35 overall. Buffer this year because of the lack of body morphing options.
FINISHING MOVE
Crucifix pin
OVERALL

HASHTAGS

iamkeyu, original, jobber

APPEARANCE

tLedfVL.png

NAME

Amelie (placeholder name)
GIMMICK/STYLE
Something about luck and superstition, gimmick still a work in progress as is the attire.
SIGNATURE MOVE
Rabbit's Foot | Drive-by Kick and Big Boot 13
FINISHING MOVES
The Witching Hour | Seated Dragon Sleeper
Hex-Plex | Northern Lights Bomb
OVERALL
APPEARANCE

y13PAOo.png

NAME
"The Cyclone" Casey Jakobs
GIMMICK/STYLE
Alternative/Punk high flyer who incorporates lots of spins into his arsenal. Formerly Jacob Cass in my games
SIGNATURE MOVES
BMA (Blow Me Away) | Corkscrew Crossbody (Lie Detector)
FINISHING MOVES
Cyclonic Crush | Spiral Tap
Vortex Suplex | Final Cut
OVERALL

HASHTAGS

iamkeyu, original, caseyjakobs

APPEARANCE

oCGExMP.png

UPDATE: Local Talent, Sterling Duval, Keyu, and Casey Jakobs all uploaded

Thanks for the kinds words y'all :D

The only one uploaded so far is Local Talent with the tags: IAMKEYU, JOBBER, ORIGINAL

I feel comfortable enough uploading Sterling Duval and Casey Jakobs soon as they only have one unique custom logo each and shouldn't trigger the save data bug but I still need to hammer out their movesets first. They should be up by Wednesday.

What's the hashtag to find your caws?

Only Local Talent is uploaded so far but when they will all have the tag: IAMKEYU when I finish and upload the others.

Okay! Let us know by posting an update on here! I think I might be interested in your CAWS maybe

Local Talent, Sterling Duval, Keyu, and Casey Jakobs all uploaded, I listed tags in the original post but pretty much just search iamkeyu and you should find my stuff. I still need to actually start on a logo for Amelie and actually decide on her name but I've been distracted by work and the Dark Souls 3 DLC :lol:

Archived