A break from tradition.... 30th Oct - Eric Young, Mike Bennett

KRadiation

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all up yeah. The search engine is a mess still though.

I reupload tonga and it told me 'old edit data needs updating' or whatever when I loaded it up so that might be why attire 2 was still glitching.

Moose. Possibly. Gonna be hard finding tattoos though.

Does anyone know of any eric young or mike bennett logos or threads that have logos in to link to? I've found a few threads and packaging around but none contain any tna items

Re uploaded tonga with a new piece of facial hair. Oddly I deleted the old off CC to replace it with this online but the old still shows up on searches.

Also uploaded tanga roa. Moveset is one I downloaded so isn't through best. I may tweak it at a later date and re up but for now it'll do.

Now onto bennett and EY

Yeah not sure how to fix it.

Some said it's just the tag attire pants logo not working. Others say parts of the jacket too?

If someone can lI still exactly what's missing I'll re upload the images and re create the attire and re upload.

I'm currently struggling to get bennett leg logo on correctly as the game warps it really badly so it's trial and error to line it up and get it to the right proportions

Yeah not sure how to fix it.

Some said it's just the tag attire pants logo not working. Others say parts of the jacket too?

If someone can lI still exactly what's missing I'll re upload the images and re create the attire and re upload.

I'm currently struggling to get bennett leg logo on correctly as the game warps it really badly so it's trial and error to line it up and get it to the right proportions

For me Roa doesn't have any logos at all and Tonga has no logos on his second attire.

Kk I'll re do those attires from scratch uploading new logos and using those in case that's the issue.

(thankfully not too complicated to make)

Probably be Thursday before I get chance now if not later today. New job an all :/

Kk I'll re do those attires from scratch uploading new logos and using those in case that's the issue.

(thankfully not too complicated to make)

Probably be Thursday before I get chance now if not later today. New job an all :/

Thank you I appreciated it,

Archived