Jordan's Creations - RHYNO, Managers [17th Oct]

jordanjabroni

Hey guys! After some positive feedback last year I'm going to attempt to continue creating content for you guys.

RHYNO (Work in progress)

Facing some technical issues right now, for example not being able to place tattoos due to the body art stuck to upper arms and glitching onto thighs, but if that gets corrected in a patch I'll get them on there. Trying to get accurate singlet logos from his current run so consider the current attire a stand-in until I can get something better sorted. The first picture was taken before my save got corrupted, so I'm still tweaking the current build.

Rhyno%20V1.jpg

Rhyno%20V1%203.jpg

Rhyno%20V1%202.jpg

Also I have no idea if anyone would be interested in these but I knocked together a couple of Manager attires for Mick. Shane, Bret and Shawn. If the logo glitch is found again this year, I will add a beard to Shawn like I did in WWE 2K16 (see below).

Managers.jpg

WWE%202K16_20160306192800.png

Great to see you back Jordy....

Rhyno is looking awesome so far...looks like you nailed the texture.

Big thanks Crow! Took the face from TNA Impact. It took a lot of morphing to get looking good, just struggling with the logo upload site now so it's still a waiting game until I can rebuild him.

Do you have auto upload on for your backup? You'd be surprised to find a backup in there if it's not too late.

It's about a gig, and would be awesome for you to get your data back.

If it's not on auto, at least turn it on for 2k17.

Nice Rhyno btw

Do you have auto upload on for your backup? You'd be surprised to find a backup in there if it's not too late.

It's about a gig, and would be awesome for you to get your data back.

If it's not on auto, at least turn it on for 2k17.

Nice Rhyno btw

I turned it off at the start of 2015 because it was annoying me by uploading every save and pinging me with notifications. Never needed to use it, aside from doing a USB backup when I was switching hard drives. I'm still not putting it on auto BUT I am going to back it up to the cloud when I do something big/every night.

Thanks for the compliment too :)

Awesome start

Thank you!

BUMP (17th Oct) - Updated with new Rhyno pics featuring stacked body parts for a more accurate morph. The likeness isn't as good in my eyes as the first pic posted (before my save got wiped) so I am continuing to fiddle with it. Don't really want to upload this without accurate tattoos at least, but who knows if that will get patched in...

Loving that Rhyno.

Looks good mate, didn't see it before but like it either way and will 100% grab that Bret when my copy comes.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll be sure to throw Bret up as a download for you! Wasn't really aiming for accuracy or anything, just Universe fodder.

So many CAWs with tattoos below their biceps that can't be accurately made this year. It's silly that you can't just freely put a logo on any part of your body in the game

Seeing as the game still has so many bugs that were fixed in 2K16, I'm holding out hope that they can patch it in. Remember the issue with create an arena logos? That got fixed for us, so hopefully this is the same.

Have any interest in making The Grand Wizard, Freddie Blassie, Capt. Lou Albano ?

Nope, the main reason I make CAWs is for my own Universe mode which is always current era roster (with some legends returning who could still physically go, i.e. HBK, Stone Cold, Kevin Nash). I might try my hand at making guys from the past but yeah, I'm almost always focused on keeping rosters up to date rather than delving into fantasy matches or the past.

Sorry for the delay, been making custom arenas for Universe mode and I tried my hand at a James Ellsworth but it's not quite working out :')

If anyone can help me track down logos for Rhyno's hips on his singlet, that would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived