(UPDATED 2016-11-20) Skunky's ECW ARENAS - New Stage and Guilty as Charged UPLOADED

skunkypants

Using the MiniTron glitch, I've uploaded a new version of my ECW Arena. I've also just finished and uploaded Guilty as Charged 1999. Both arenas come with shows and I've done new logos for the Guilty as Charged intro which I've included below.

Tags ECW, SKUNKY, GUILTY_AS_CHARGED

GAC1_zpsrxcwmacq.png

GAC2_zps5im13tsx.pngGAC3_zpsq8ulo15k.png

I've also created new show opening logos in case anyone wants to use them.Music is edited in, but I use "Hardcore 1" in the game.

LOGOS BELOW

1-GAC-Tonight_zps5es2gapj.png

2-GAC_zpscfhrlnkb.png

3-ECWLogo_zpsifli0gjr.png

Reveal hidden contents

ECW ARENA 1998-2000 NEW STAGE

Tags ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

ECW-NewStage_zpsra3r5ocd.jpgECW-NewStageWide_zpslc7l0bwl.jpg

UPDATE: 2016-10-17
I uploaded a show to go with the Hardcore TV arena. Unfortunately it doesn't upload user created videos, but I uploaded all of the logos I used to make my intro video. The ECW logo I used should be able to be grabbed from the show save itself.
TAGS: ECW, SKUNKY, WLF
Here's my intro in action. Had to film it off screen so I apologize for the quality.
[video=youtube]
Original Post

After a couple days of struggling with the logo importing not working I've finally been able to finish the ECW Arena stage for all of the Hardcore TV tapings' from 1998 - 2000. Will be starting on a few other early ECW Arenas next.

Please give credit if you use any of my logos.

Thanks!
Skunky

TAGS:
ECW , WLF, SMACKTALKS

1_zpsp8pncale.png2_zps0ucs8moz.png4_zps8hga2z6y.png3_zps8b0fnjx5.png

tried to download it, it said it was damaged :(

Really? I just tried downloading it and it worked. A buddy of mine downloaded it earlier and the first time it didnt have any logos so he re-downloaded it and it worked fine. I have a feeling the servers are acting up in weird ways so maybe try downloading it again?

This is really bumming me out. Tried stripping the arena down to under 14 logos and there's no way, kills the whole thing. From feedback on various sites though it does seem like it's more of a random occurrence. I'm thinking it has to do with the difference in file size between items that have a lot of logos vs the ones that don't and that because the larger files take longer to download there's more of a chance of CC having a hiccup while downloading that winds up corrupting the save. Just a theory.

Not really sure what to do at this point. Will probably put a hold on creating any other ECW arenas until things get sorted out.

I uploaded a show to go with the Hardcore TV arena. Unfortunately it doesn't upload user created videos, but I uploaded all of the logos I used to make my intro video. The ECW logo I used should be able to be grabbed from the show save itself.

TAGS: ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

Here's my intro in action. Had to film it off screen so I apologize for the quality.

[video=youtube]

• 1 month later...

Using the MiniTron glitch, I've uploaded a new version of my ECW Arena. I've also just finished and uploaded Guilty as Charged 1999. Both arenas come with shows and I've done new logos for the Guilty as Charged intro which I've included below.

Tags ECW, SKUNKY, GUILTY_AS_CHARGED

GAC1_zpsrxcwmacq.png

GAC2_zps5im13tsx.pngGAC3_zpsq8ulo15k.png

I've also created new show opening logos in case anyone wants to use them.Music is edited in, but I use "Hardcore 1" in the game.

LOGOS BELOW

1-GAC-Tonight_zps5es2gapj.png

2-GAC_zpscfhrlnkb.png

3-ECWLogo_zpsifli0gjr.png

Reveal hidden contents

ECW ARENA 1998-2000 NEW STAGE

Tags ECW, SKUNKY, WLF

ECW-NewStage_zpsra3r5ocd.jpgECW-NewStageWide_zpslc7l0bwl.jpg

Archived