New gimmicks? Original ideas for guys?

abhunter

I've been watching a lot of 2003 episodes of RAW on the Network so I've been mirroring a lot of that stuff.

Jericho, Christian and Kevin Owens are an Un-American type stable called KO-Canada. They're feuding with New Day, I just had the three of them dress as new day and copied their entrance over and everything, it was pretty funny seeing Owens act like Big E and Jericho with the trombone :lol:

Zayn and Kane are a tag team, ala RVD and Kane. I might unmask Kane and have him turn on Sami, but they're busy feuding with The Revival over the tag titles right now.

I've made an Evolution type stable called Re-Evolution made up of Flair, Orton, Tyson Kidd and Jason Jordan. Orton is the current champion, eventually Jason Jordan and Tyson Kidd will break off into main event singles stars like Orton and Batista did.

The Wyatt Family are in full force on Smackdown with Bray, Harper, Rowan and now Bo Dallas, who is the "sacrificial lamb". Bray basically orders him to go out and get his ass kicked by whoever they're feuding with, before the other members of the Wyatt Family beat him up in Handicap matches as punishment for losing.

Also Fandango has gone back to Johnny Curtis and reunited with Summer Rae, except Summer still digs the whole dancing gimmick but Curtis gets pissed off with it and treats Summer like his property, getting her to dress in full body clothes instead of her dancing gear, kinda like Test and Stacy Keibler. He's currently feuding with R-Truth who is trying to get Summer as his dancing partner.

I'm sure it all sounds mega random, but it's fun mixing things up and getting creative

Turned roman heel gave him his trunks look fron his nxt developmental days with scott steiner chain mail during his entrance and repackaged the ascention as his disciples as a faction called the empire

Repackaged swagger with jeans and a brian cage machine type gimmick and also have him come through the crowd in his entrance so he can be a peoples champion and he is feuding with lesnar

Retired devon and repackaged bubba ray as his tna bully ray gimmick

Simon gotch break away from english with gotch having a lou thesz type gimmick and english replacing strowman in the wyatt family

Alberto has come back under a mask and has an mma luchadore gimmick

Moved carmella to raw to be with enzo and cass and sent paige to smackdown

Curtis axel i gave the ripper gimmick burchill was supposed to have

Turned roman heel gave him his trunks look fron his nxt developmental days with scott steiner chain mail during his entrance and repackaged the ascention as his disciples as a faction called the empire

Repackaged swagger with jeans and a brian cage machine type gimmick and also have him come through the crowd in his entrance so he can be a peoples champion and he is feuding with lesnar

Retired devon and repackaged bubba ray as his tna bully ray gimmick

Simon gotch break away from english with gotch having a lou thesz type gimmick and english replacing strowman in the wyatt family

Alberto has come back under a mask and has an mma luchadore gimmick

Moved carmella to raw to be with enzo and cass and sent paige to smackdown

Curtis axel i gave the ripper gimmick burchill was supposed to have

Have any screenshots? Especially of Curtis Axel

Not really repackaged but I want to give Slater a new finisher what would fit him?

What about the Fallaway Facebuster? I think it was a DLC move in last years game. I gave it to Konnor in 2K16, but I think it would suit Slater as a more legit finisher.

Cheers I can't find it, is it assigned to someone who's locked? Or a name change?

Might not be called exactly that, have a route around it shouldn't be hard to find in Standing Grapples. I'll have a look in a bit if you still need to find it.

Archived