Career mode title shot

ChronicFlynn

Edit attributes then game is more realistic in who climbs up the ladders (minus the fake wrestlers who are 90+ and can be up there..). I like Heath and believe he should be up there though lol. So put him 85+.

If I want a wrestler to lose. I just go out of mycareer and edit their stats to lowest it can go. Then they will lose their ppv match.

I hated that Brock was champ. So did it for a while until he kept losing and was out of the top 10.. Then put him back up. Annoyed me.. Ha.

Finn is ic and us on mine. Seth Rollins is Champ (want aj to be champ for when I'm up there and do a face turn).

It's good for facing wrestlers ie. If you're in nxt at start, and do it. The tables will change enough, so time you do get main roster, you won't be fighting finn etc all the time. Because top 10 in wwe championship, you won't fight. Whereas mid card in us, you will.. If you get what I mean..

I recently won the NXT championship... finally! Although my CAW doesnt come out with the championship during entrances. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Probably is glitch unless you actually select a championship entrance, for the entrance with a belt?

Try generic champion entrance 1 or 2 (depending if he's face/heel) and see if it works.

Ones where they carry the belt, can also be used when you have two titles.. As one will go round the waist and other will have the animation of carrying like originally planned..

I recently won the NXT championship... finally! Although my CAW doesnt come out with the championship during entrances. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

I've noticed a couple championship entrance choices don't have the belt, like Justin Gabriels old entrance (which is assigned to a caw of mine who currently holds a title).

No storylines...singles match after singles match...after singles match. Same rules for every match. Normal matches. Same opponents, despite already beating and being ranked above those people...occasional attack at the beginning of matches. That has been my entire experience with career mode so far. And it has been awful. I'm ranked #7 on my way to an NXT title match, and I'm not advancing in the least. I win every match and I fight the same people over and over again.

Yeah, i was hoping that they would of fixed the ranking problem in the patch, it takes forever to just rank up one, I got a match with Taker and i accidentally put him in a sub at the start of a match and he tapped out straight away, then it happened in my next two matches and yeah it is just continues one on one matches, gets very boring

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a generic tag team with jayden jet and have beat every tag team including the tag champs the revival twice got to number two in the rankings with American alpha and itami & Zayn going back and forth between number 1 and number 3 trading places all the time with me being stuck for 4 months at number 2

I'm in a generic tag team with jayden jet and have beat every tag team including the tag champs the revival twice got to number two in the rankings with American alpha and itami & Zayn going back and forth between number 1 and number 3 trading places all the time with me being stuck for 4 months at number 2

Once you third in rankings (or higher) you have to call the champs out. Unlike last year most feuds don't start automatically.

I've found the best way to rank up is to avoid feuds until it's time to challenge the champ.

Career Mode really needs to a new approach next year.

I don't think it needs a new approach so much as an adjustment to the current one. My main issue with the current one is that it wants the mode to long run, like "one career per half-a-real-life-year" long. But theres not enough content in it to fill that amount, so your left with a long period of matches without much to do.

Archived