Career mode title shot

ChronicFlynn

You only go up via rivalries. Basically like last year. Same technique, win a rivalry, once it's over, win the next fight on raw/Nxt against probably guy above you in league, then will go up one.. Slow process.. Thinking of starting mine again to go in Nxt.. Just can't be asked doing move set.. Again..

you can go to quick edit and import an existing moveset, like that of your current CAW

it took me from MITB to TLC to get a title shot in 2k16 it was alot quicker but takes forever its not a glitch but i choose too only start rivalry's in that ranking and it eventually worked i went from fighting the 5th ranked guy and then fueding with cena who was ranked 2 while i was ranked 8th because i didnt want cena anywhere near the championship

You only go up via rivalries. Basically like last year. Same technique, win a rivalry, once it's over, win the next fight on raw/Nxt against probably guy above you in league, then will go up one.. Slow process.. Thinking of starting mine again to go in Nxt.. Just can't be asked doing move set.. Again..

you can go to quick edit and import an existing moveset, like that of your current CAW

Not in career mode you can't. You can use a pre-set moveset made for career mode, but you cannot import the moveset of caws this year.

I was in the ranking for the tag titles, and never moved past ten. I got tired of it so I set a promo for myself to break up the team and turn heel. Then I was inserted into the United States championship rankings. And in maybe four or five matches while in a rivalry with del Rio, I've moved to eight.

No lie, I've become the top heel in NXT and have had 2 separate feuds with Sami Zayn (the current NXT champion in Career) and still 6th in ranking and no title shot.

Note: Only reason why I've been in 2 feuds with Zayn is because I've called him out after beating pretty much all the top guys on NXT multiple times.

I would've thought if you get in a feud with the champ that puts you in a title contention, but the feud ends after one match.

@ GMP - ah, that's annoying!

I'm 7th in tag league.. I get moved up, after winning a singles match!

@lapo87 - find a partner you want. The dumb generic one ruins it.

Rivalries, I've only gone up the tables, when in a rivalry, regardless if against them or a random booking, if I fight and not in a rivalry, I stay put on league..

- it's hard but also, try and make a story in your head. Example I'm heel, but I always fight heels. So, make it I'm in dogshit with authority (I have the bar near full down anyway lol).

Weird this year..

I was finally getting close to being number 1 contender before I started constantly crashing on a call-out promo, so I have to stop playing for now. Shame, was really on a roll.

Is the game challenging enough in career mode that you can actually get beat ?

If you put the difficulty high and don't go overboard on your stats, it can be. Facing Cena for instance, you aren't getting a win off your first finisher, no matter what.

I hit Cena with about 4 or 5 finishers and he kicked out of every one of them, the match ended after i hit the superplex and falcon arrow combo. The match went for a solid 15-25 minutes.

Facing Cena is very fun this year because he's so resilient. It's easy to get a good match out of him because of that.

Yeah Cena is fun to vs this year, when i hit my last finisher on him, he had half of the red health bar left and i thought, this is it, it is finally over but nope hahah

most my matches are over 4 stars and don't update your stats. Only ones I have done, is submission defence, momentum (to get to sigs quicker and kicking out of a pin.

I finally made it to number 4 and Baron Blade defeated Cena for the U.S title lol

Barron Blade is a force to be reckoned with.

Barron Blade is the new face of this company.

What Barron Blade sees, Barron Blade conquers.

Barron Blade pretends to be holding the flaps of his jacket during his entrance, even though Barron Blade does not wear a jacket. Barron Blade's jacket is so awesome, our feeble brains cannot register it, therefore it appears invisible in our eyes.

Archived