Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who grew up in the "New Generation" era, I love this! Looking forward to re-creating the many Jarrett-Razor matches from 95. It's seriously refreshing, 90% of the Jarretts uploaded are always short-hair TNA Jarrett.

I was always a huge fan of the New Generation as well. Even if 1995 was dull on the whole it was star-studded, and building new stars at that.

Dude this a great Jarrett caw. Got any other 95 era wwf people planned?

Thanks. Yea, I've got loads more planned as I'm making a 1996-1999 Universe involving WWF/WCW/ECW.

It's a good start

Are you using a face photo? Really blended in well if you are

Nah, straight up face morphing. Couldn't find a good enough ref to use. All of his photos are on an angle and the portrait ones are too low in quality so I figured I'd just try it myself.

It's a good start

Are you using a face photo? Really blended in well if you are

Nah, straight up face morphing. Couldn't find a good enough ref to use. All of his photos are on an angle and the portrait ones are too low in quality so I figured I'd just try it myself.

wow that's insane

Great job, man

I wanna kick him in the nuts. That must mean you did a damn fine job on this. Well done.

Seconded, I can't stand Double J.

As for Shawn, looking good, can I please request / suggest the following attires?

Wrestlemania 1992 (White tights with red patches)

Survivor Series 1992 (as above, but reversed)

Wrestlemania X - First time to my knowledge that he wore hearts instead of the piebald pattern.

D-Generation X - In Your House (Black tights with neon hearts, with Xs)

I wanna kick him in the nuts. That must mean you did a damn fine job on this. Well done.

Seconded, I can't stand Double J.

As for Shawn, looking good, can I please request / suggest the following attires?

Wrestlemania 1992 (White tights with red patches)

Survivor Series 1992 (as above, but reversed)

Wrestlemania X - First time to my knowledge that he wore hearts instead of the piebald pattern.

D-Generation X - In Your House (Black tights with neon hearts, with Xs)

Great shout. I loved those attires so I'll note them down. I'm really tempted to do 2 slots for the 1992-1994 version so I can squeeze that RR92 gear in, as well as this one with Luna

tumblr_mhq2v7aREu1s26l6zo1_500.png

New preview added. Does anybody know when this attire was worn?

tumblr_md42actLmH1r7bjxco1_500.jpg

In late 1988 when they first got hired back to the wwf. They didn't wear the attire in any televised or ppv matches but wore it in the promo photoshoot in the pic above.

Ah ok, thanks a lot man. I knew they wore it in 88 for the photo shoots but never knew it wasn't used on TV or PPV. I'm still tempted to make it so I can make use of that Rockers t-shirt that's in the game now so I think I'll still run with it.

Damn dude the Shawn Michaels face looks like a in game model

Thanks bro.

Will you be doing a marty Jannetty to go with Shawn's Rockers attire and if so will you be doing Marty's May 93 Raw where he won the IC Title?

New preview added. Does anybody know when this attire was worn?

tumblr_md42actLmH1r7bjxco1_500.jpg

In late 1988 when they first got hired back to the wwf. They didn't wear the attire in any televised or ppv matches but wore it in the promo photoshoot in the pic above.

Im going to delve into my DVDs and go through every single Rockers Televised match and if I find this attire in a match Ill reply back to this thread with Screen Captures as proof!

Definitely making a Jannetty to go with it. Not sure about which solo attires yet but definitely gonna do a 2nd slot, with one of the attires being the New Rockers singlet. Would be a shame to let it go to waste tbh.

Bad news, folks. HBK and my collab on Ahmed Johnson with Shawn Stylz are both gone. Luckily Jeff Jarrett was backed up and I can continue to work on him.

Gonna rebuild him as good as I can but it'll take a couple of days to get it as close as before.

Bad news, folks. HBK and my collab on Ahmed Johnson with Shawn Stylz are both gone. Luckily Jeff Jarrett was backed up and I can continue to work on him.

Gonna rebuild him as good as I can but it'll take a couple of days to get it as close as before.

Damn dude, that sucks! I was looking forward to both of those. They'll probably come out even better when you start them over for some reason. Is the white suit Jarrett already uploaded?

Damn dude, that sucks! I was looking forward to both of those. They'll probably come out even better when you start them over for some reason. Is the white suit Jarrett already uploaded?

Yea, I hope so man. A lot of work went into both of those guys.

Jarrett isn't up yet as he still needs his 2nd attire finished, but I can't do that until 2K fix their stupid logo website.

This game has just made the list!

Archived