Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahmed is too black. Is it possible to make him less black?

Yea I just looked at some refs and he is a little too dark. I'll get that sorted.

Edit: Done. It's not significantly lighter but I put the tone up around 10 or so clicks.

What other HBK attires are planned?

Rockers (Survivor Series 1990, and that promo shot from 1988)

1992-1993 (Royal Rumble 1992, WrestleMania 9)

1996 (WrestleMania 12, RAW: July 1st, 1996)

1996-1997 (In Your House 7: Good Friends, Better Enemies, August 18th, 1997)

1997-1998 (In Your House 19: D-Generation X, WrestleMania 14)

Planning to do anymore 1997 caws? I'd love a 1997 version of Owen Hart and others of course. But mostly Owen! Great work so far!

The majority of my creations on this save are going to be 1996-1998, with the odd few from 1995. I'm doing a lot of collabs on 90's guys with Shawn Stylz this year (not just WWF either), so we may actually see this project through in full if we're lucky and can work fast enough.

I'll not name any names besides more versions of Jarrett and HBK, as we both work quite sporadically, but expect quite a few is all I'll say.

So glad you're doing old school versions of the Steiner Brothers! Rick Steiner is looking very promising. Not feeling the hair on the "Big Papa Pump" version but 'm sure they'll turn out well in the end as all your caws's do.

Thanks dude. Yea you're right, I basically forgot to change the hair on Big Papa Pump to the better option I found, but I've updated the hair in the pics now.

Any chance youll don Ahmed Johnson as Big T ? Wait read comment I can't wait.

Yea I'll be getting to those in the near future.

These look great! In Body Adjustment or whatever, they have a bubbly kind of fat guy neck and a double chin kind of option which should help with Mabel.

Epic. Thanks for the heads up, I'll double check that.

Awesome, glad you are doing the Steiners as really keen to add them to my Legends Universe save, they look great.

I normally do the Steiner brothers every year, but I will not this year because your Steiners are that good. Great work friend.

Cheers, gents. Myself and Shawn have been making some pretty good progress with the attires and we'll be doing an old school slot each for both of them. It's also likely that Rick will get a solo slot from 1998-1999.

Archived