Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers everyone. More work will be on the way soon.

Your CAWS have just added to my Attitude Era... Although, do you need any unlocked wrestlers to download them? I'm still working slowly through the list.

Cheers Tyrant, excellent work. Glad I spotted your stuff on the 2K forums.

I'm not sure who in particular you'll need unlocked, but I'd imagine you will need one or two depending on who you want to download.

Rockers looking great. Shawn in particular. Marty's top lip might be a little too short (I mean the distance between his lip and his nose), but still better than 2K could ever have done! If there is anyway to make his eye's look more alive with cocaine, that would also help his look.

DAMN, KING MABEL IS LOOKING FANTASTIC!!! I so look forward to the finished product along with his little accomplice Sir Mo lol Anyway, great work as usual. I've been following you & downloading all your caws for a while now. I just remembered my password to this damn site. I've been wanting to thank you for all your work for a very, very long time now. Your Goldust, Shamrock, Blackman, etc are all beautiful. I have not see any better versions yet. Thank you so much for helping to bring both the WWF Attitude & New Generation Eras back to life again : )

DAMN, KING MABEL IS LOOKING FANTASTIC!!! I so look forward to the finished product along with his little accomplice Sir Mo lol Anyway, great work as usual. I've been following you & downloading all your caws for a while now. I just remembered my password to this damn site. I've been wanting to thank you for all your work for a very, very long time now. Your Goldust, Shamrock, Blackman, etc are all beautiful. I have not see any better versions yet. Thank you so much for helping to bring both the WWF Attitude & New Generation Eras back to life again : )

Much appreciated bro, you're most welcome :)

Yea I'll have a Sir. Mo preview up some time this week hopefully, if not then next week. I can't put an exact date on uploads for him yet due to the ranking limitations but I'll see if I can shuffle some stuff around when need be.

Rockers uploaded.

And now for something completely different...

Archived