Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving this stuff Tyrant! I had planned to build a WCW universe save game, and you are slowly providing me all the wrestlers with these fantastic models. I haven't downloaded Buff yet, because I haven't been on in a few days- are you currently uploading these guys with full move-sets? If not, I would be happy to put move kits together for you to DL and add to your CAW's before you upload them.

I'm loving this stuff Tyrant! I had planned to build a WCW universe save game, and you are slowly providing me all the wrestlers with these fantastic models. I haven't downloaded Buff yet, because I haven't been on in a few days- are you currently uploading these guys with full move-sets? If not, I would be happy to put move kits together for you to DL and add to your CAW's before you upload them.

Thanks dude. Yea, currently they all have full movesets but that could be a great help down the line if you're working on moves anyway.

My only issue with Flash Funk is his boots. I know they don't have his exact ones but I found in generic 12 down from the top and 2nd row in it is 16 points though but they look more loose on top like Funks did.

Thanks. I'll have look and see how they fit. Unless I've overlooked anything I think the ones I've used were the tallest.

Archived