Tyrant185 Collection - King Mabel Uploaded - 12/10/2017

Tyrant185

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steiner Brothers attires added.

My 2K17 Legends roster and I thank you very much for the great work you've done.

Very nice!

No problem dude. You'll be happy to know they're now uploaded.

Thanks guys.

The face/head morph is still being tweaked right now but hopefully this should be somewhere closer to final by tomorrow once the attires etc are finished.

@Lapo: As of now the 2 attires we have planned are his red tights from RAW VS Booker T, and his nWo tights with the bricks going down the legs.

RawisWCW1.jpg

wwef_36899545_th_64.jpg

When will Buff be uploaded? Looks amazing!

Not sure when he'll be up yet as his designs are quite detailed and I'm still trying to find good refs for them since textures are most likely not available to use of his airbrushed stuff.

Any chance you'll be doing The Headshrinkers, Nation of Domination, Headbangers and The Patriot?

Nation and Patriot are a yes right now. As for the Headbangers and the Headshrinkers I'm still not sure on those yet.

Dude, mad props for the Bagwell. Great likeness in the face and the attires are next level. It's a shame hats are linked to the face morph. I don't understand that. The glasses survived the morph on Buff, but the hat didn't. What does the peak of the hat have to do with the face!?

Dude, mad props for the Bagwell. Great likeness in the face and the attires are next level. It's a shame hats are linked to the face morph. I don't understand that. The glasses survived the morph on Buff, but the hat didn't. What does the peak of the hat have to do with the face!?

Wow great Bagwell!

Thanks for the comments guys. The nWo slot is now uploaded also. I'll add some pics later on.

Archived