GJ's Originals

Graeme Jones

Hey guys! I'm back with another CAW thread for the 8th year in a row. And to kick things off? Yes, you guessed it. The Icon, Eddie Evans.

Evans%201%202k17_zpsf5tpl2vs.jpg

Evans%202%202k17_zpsqlseoeof.jpg

I had a bit of trouble with the face this year, as the deformation was slightly altered and couldn't copy the 2K16 version properly. But, it's as close as I could get it.

Search Tags:

1. GraemeJMC

2. Eddie Evans

3. CAWs.ws

Will download once I finish getting reference picks of Arafa. Looking forward to having the shogunate run wild this year.

Cheers bud. I downloaded BX and he looks better without the hair dye imo, but looks great though. Will add 'em along with Evans to my custom NXT Roster for Universe AFTER it's been patched!

If you were planning to have him look like 2k16 Eddie Evans, I think the main thing is that the jaw is lower than it was. I'd raise the back jaw a bit if that's what you're aiming for.

He's back, i actually think this face suits him more so than 16's. Just my opinion tho, still great & will DL him to team with fellow canadian, Justin Kayse.

Thanks man, appreciate the comments :) Feel free to edit the attributes, still hate how abilities make the overall look higher than they should. Also, I'm a big fan of Justin Kayse.

If you were planning to have him look like 2k16 Eddie Evans, I think the main thing is that the jaw is lower than it was. I'd raise the back jaw a bit if that's what you're aiming for.

Well, I've come to like how he looks now tbh. But cheers for the suggestion though.

Archived