• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be making The Authors of Pain again this year?

Yeah, forgot about them. Haha. Just if you could help me find Sunny Dhinsa's shoulder tattoo, that would be apreciated.

I Tried my best but nearly every image I found he has his tattoo covered by his shirt. Only image I could found that has his full tattoo is this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/9SRfCXjKd4/

Think it's not good enough for you to do something with :(

Just crashed DLing the latest Roode and now I can't even start my game..

27 logos is a bit much.. Damn it. :(

You should take it down bro, I just lost 7 hours of CAWing. My last backup was thankfully at 4AM, but I lost some data :(

I saw that it was uploaded yesterday and thought it was a different, less logo version. I second guessed myself and bam, game crashes on the 15th out of 27th logo

Oddly enough, I had the corrupted save happen when I tried to download your RVD with 2 attires ... lol

Just crashed DLing the latest Roode and now I can't even start my game..

27 logos is a bit much.. Damn it. :(

You should take it down bro, I just lost 7 hours of CAWing. My last backup was thankfully at 4AM, but I lost some data :(

I saw that it was uploaded yesterday and thought it was a different, less logo version. I second guessed myself and bam, game crashes on the 15th out of 27th logo

Oddly enough, I had the corrupted save happen when I tried to download your RVD with 2 attires ... lol

Someone just messaged me saying they crashed even with my latest upload, which only has 6 logos (at least when I had to download it myself because I lost the CAW with the Roode)

I guess if you already have the logo, it doesn't go toward the count? Idk but when I downloaded my latest RVD, it said it only had 6 logos in total.

2K needs to fix this crap. And hide the CAWs causing issues

No offense, but RaieE, you can see that your Roode CAW is corrupting people's saves. Just remove it from the first post and warn people not to download it.

As much as 2K is to blame for this issue, you not removing it on the first post isn't helping.

I lost lots of stuff I had done due to your CAW. Just remove it or warn people on page one at least.

You guys should know by now to not download that Bobby Roode. Its becoming your own faults instead of 2K's.

I'll be honest I hadn't read the replies. First time it's happened to me, thought it was a glitch, so first thing i did was download again, so didn't lose anything the second time.

Are Benoit and Angle uploaded yet? I can't seem to find them if they are.

Also, brilliant job on the Okada face! Rhyno looks great as well. Hope you can get his singlet just as great!

Not yet, still waiting for the patch. I will add second attire for both of them and reduce the wrinkle on Kurt Angle's face. For Kurt Angle, his last ECW attire during his match with Sabu; while for Chris Benoit, his Wrestlemania match with Triple H & Shawn Michaels.

Are Benoit and Angle uploaded yet? I can't seem to find them if they are.

Also, brilliant job on the Okada face! Rhyno looks great as well. Hope you can get his singlet just as great!

Not yet, still waiting for the patch. I will add second attire for both of them and reduce the wrinkle on Kurt Angle's face. For Kurt Angle, his last ECW attire during his match with Sabu; while for Chris Benoit, his Wrestlemania match with Triple H & Shawn Michaels.

Awesome choices!

Archived