• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that Benoit, Angle and Mutoh. The only thing would say is that Angle and Benoit's faces seem a bit too... chubby? For lack of an accurate descriptor. The cheeks, jawline and chin seem a bit wide I guess?

well, its early preview for both of them and I it took me only 10 minutes both of em each with no face details. So yeah. But for Kurt Angle, I aim for his current era, which was when he faced Cody Rhodes at WCPW. I think he do a lil bit chubby this time around.

Oh alright, I thought you'd done the facial morphing already. They really do look good though. Also, I haven't seen Angle lately is he really that wrinkly? Same with Benoit, they both seem like the age meter was turned all the way up, but not sure if that's the texture.

Oh alright, I thought you'd done the facial morphing already. They really do look good though. Also, I haven't seen Angle lately is he really that wrinkly? Same with Benoit, they both seem like the age meter was turned all the way up, but not sure if that's the texture.

I was just going to say the same

It's like the constrast is too high on the textures maybe or the sharpness?

I was just going to say the same

It's like the constrast is too high on the textures maybe or the sharpness?

Im actualy a big fan of the high contrast/sharpness, i think it really makes the likeness pop.

Would love to see how you prep/use your photoface/textures

Just crashed DLing the latest Roode and now I can't even start my game..

27 logos is a bit much.. Damn it. :(

You should take it down bro, I just lost 7 hours of CAWing. My last backup was thankfully at 4AM, but I lost some data :(

I saw that it was uploaded yesterday and thought it was a different, less logo version. I second guessed myself and bam, game crashes on the 15th out of 27th logo

Yeah, any CAW with more than 14 logos will crash on download and wipe your save. They're currently attempting to patch it and have already sent out the completed patch for approval to Sony/MS. I'm worried however, that instead of fixing the problem whether by raising whatever cap their already is and locking it down, that they'll simply cap the max amount of logos at like 12 or 13 to get around the problem. I mean I think we all know there has to be a limit, but will they raise said limit or lock it to a lower amount that won't crash the mode?

Yeah, any CAW with more than 14 logos will crash on download and wipe your save. They're currently attempting to patch it and have already sent out the completed patch for approval to Sony/MS. I'm worried however, that instead of fixing the problem whether by raising whatever cap their already is and locking it down, that they'll simply cap the max amount of logos at like 12 or 13 to get around the problem. I mean I think we all know there has to be a limit, but will they raise said limit or lock it to a lower amount that won't crash the mode?

theyd better raise the limit

I'm so pissed right now

Well, not really. Just upset. Lost a few CaWs, and dealing with my own unique issue with CC, where I can't upload more than 10 CAWs even though I'm diamond.

Archived