• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deleted all the recent post about uploading these.

It boils down to this, if you post on this forum...you can expect feedback. Whether that feedback is haters is just another story. Either way you're going to get people to shit on you, and you're gonna get people to love you. If you can't take the first...you're more than welcome not to upload anything and still post pictures. This forum isn't just for sharing, but to personally get feedback on a project you're working on.

If you get upset that someone isn't uploading, that's too bad...but all you have to do is not go in their topic.

Now carry on.

If you stopped uploading/deleted work only out of spite from the "haters"; as if they're now losing out because you're not uploading.. Wrong. (If you didn't get the negative reactions, your work would still be up on CC for download now)

Firstly.. The haters wouldn't want to download your work, just criticise what you put up and troll.

You taking down all your work, and now not uploading to CC, only affects your supporters/fans who actually want to download and use your amazing work.

One of them rare scenarios, where they have actually beaten you! You're still showing them creations of your work, to jab and rinse.. (No difference to them if you put em on CC or not as long as they have your photos on here).. And most of your supporters who actually download your work and use the great creations you made, now think you're a *censored* for doing something that only affects them..

Haters/Critics - you have won. ?

^ We've already gone through all that....wish people would just let the topic die until he decides to care. I'll say this one last time...he doesn't have not ONE creation left on PSN....not ONE. He's NOT back...not until you start seeing those creations returning to PSN and any of these teaser pics he's throwing in your faces in spite released. Can't say some of us didn't try to tell you....just let the thing die until he actually releases something. Spend your time helping/thanking the other creators that are caring to release out there for your enjoyment.

^ We've already gone through all that....wish people would just let the topic die until he decides to care. I'll say this one last time...he doesn't have not ONE creation left on PSN....not ONE. He's NOT back...not until you start seeing those creations returning to PSN and any of these teaser pics he's throwing in your faces in spite released. Can't say some of us didn't try to tell you....just let the thing die until he actually releases something. Spend your time helping/thanking the other creators that are caring to release out there for your enjoyment.

Well said

There's creators putting some top notch work out on CC so lets concentrate on them rather than concentrate on work that isn't released & most likely won't be anytime soon

@wolfgang

He definitely cares, hence uploaded his "touched up" versions, as if to "tease/hurt" the haters because he's so proud of his work. (Don't get me wrong *censored*ing amazing).

I do give to support to everyone. Amazing creations.

@honor me

It's just so *censored*ing weird man, the action he's took anyway, only affects his actual supporters.. No one else. Never seen:known anyone to openly be beaten by trolls/haters.

(Unless he's expecting his haters to say "sorry, I was wrong, I really need your work, please upload pls pls pls!).. No; they're gone. Only your supporters will be doing that..

Apologies too Ernez. Just frustrates me. Think you need to do some parental r and r on Raiee lol. Was a great fan of him.

If you stopped uploading/deleted work only out of spite from the "haters"; as if they're now losing out because you're not uploading.. Wrong. (If you didn't get the negative reactions, your work would still be up on CC for download now)

Firstly.. The haters wouldn't want to download your work, just criticise what you put up and troll.

You taking down all your work, and now not uploading to CC, only affects your supporters/fans who actually want to download and use your amazing work.

One of them rare scenarios, where they have actually beaten you! You're still showing them creations of your work, to jab and rinse.. (No difference to them if you put em on CC or not as long as they have your photos on here).. And most of your supporters who actually download your work and use the great creations you made, now think you're a *censored* for doing something that only affects them..

Just gonna quote this because I have nothing else to say. 10 days. Still points at "haters".

I was gonna post before u did, that its been 8 DAYS and no reply but thought that was off topic... You are as off topic if not more, since what you are saying is a nonexistant narrative dreamt up by a deprived caw hungry prussian, while mine is just stating facts.

You defending this guy is about the most pathetic thing I have seen to do with wrestling since Jinder Mahal won the WWE heavyweight championship ... ( i guess that didn't happen yet did it)

EDIT: Went off on a rant, forgot to write what i wanted...LOCK THIS THREAD. Keeping this unlocked is unfair to the other creators, it will constantly get exposure and replies.

Defract literally came back posted a pic of a caw and uploaded him in one fail swoop . Raiee doesn't deserve to have white knights like popupwerup bumping his shit dismissing "critics" / haters WHICH DON'T EVEN EXIST SINCE THOSE POSTS WERE DELETED....

Its like a indirect plead/begging technique / bump from you, and I can see right through it Pee O Pee

Just gonna quote this because I have nothing else to say. 10 days. Still points at "haters".

I was gonna post before u did, that its been 8 DAYS and no reply but thought that was off topic... You are as off topic if not more, since what you are saying is a nonexistant narrative dreamt up by a deprived caw hungry prussian, while mine is just stating facts.

You defending this guy is about the most pathetic thing I have seen to do with wrestling since Jinder Mahal won the WWE heavyweight championship ... ( i guess that didn't happen yet did it)

EDIT: Went off on a rant, forgot to write what i wanted...LOCK THIS THREAD. Keeping this unlocked is unfair to the other creators, it will constantly get exposure and replies.

Defract literally came back posted a pic of a caw and uploaded him in one fail swoop . Raiee doesn't deserve to have white knights like popupwerup bumping his shit dismissing "critics" / haters WHICH DON'T EVEN EXIST SINCE THOSE POSTS WERE DELETED....

Its like a indirect plead/begging technique / bump from you, and I can see right through it Pee O Pee

Because a post was deleted, it never existed?

Regardless, he is a quality CAW creator and plus I have all his caw's.. Lol.

Worst is "hate it being on top, stop giving him attention". If you don't like it, scroll past, don't click the thread. That's it. Nothing is forcing anyone to click on this thread lol.. That's like arguing about someone's tone, not what was said.. #clutchingatstraws

Ps defending? What? I literally said, grow up you've let the haters that CAUSED you to act like this win. But then again, certain posts are deleted so never actually happened..

Your giving him free bumps for hatred that is NONEXISTANT since that content was removed by a moderator. And you do it yet again. I did ignore this thread....Until you bumped it with EVEN MORE of your white knight bullshit....

Your attitude was never as you say it was, and it isn't now either.

Just quit *censored*ing kissing up to Raiee. And stop bumping his shit when there has been no update... Just to post that paragraph of nonsensical " the people don't hate u raiee" talk.

At least, I help other creators ontop of posting in here... You, on the other hand...

I literally remember this part in every single one of ur posts in this topic in some form or another : "plus I have all his caw's"

We don't give a *Censored* dude. It's not about YOU as an INDIVIDUAL having them. That statement doesn't make you immune to criticism ...quite the opposite... THE ONLY reason you are supporting him, is because you already have ALL the caws you want AND YOU JUST WANT MORE.... LOL . So stop mentioning that in every post, its *censored*ing tilting me.

Stop posting in this clickbaiters *censored*ing thread.... You've been more active here the past week than every other forum post combined.

Thanks, Brent. See ya Brent.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this. Completely forgot about it, only checked bored to see if any update on raiees caw's.

I could write a whole essay on how you're wrong but I am tired of you numpties on this site in droves ASSUMING but just not worth my time or effort. I'm ME and a person on a forum is trying to tell ME what I MEANT/MY INTENT ?. Jesus. Don't worry about it. If you didn't want me to reply on a thread, don't engage in convo. :) ps, I don't need advice from a stranger on forum communication too :) Lot of hatred mate (or am I ASSUMING too mr radical dickhead?)

You could've just PM'd me instead of bumping his topic. Seems like you shud take the advice you are giving out buddy :P

But since you did...I'll actually post something related to it instead ( Didn't wanna bump his topic for him, but since someone else took care of that...).

Raiee reuploaded his CM Punk / Cody for anyone who wants him . No clue how long they will stay up !

Archived