Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you RaieE. Your caws have greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the game, your work is much appreciated by most people.

Nil Illegitimus Carborundum, my friend. (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

wow dude I wanted that CM Punk. Don't see why you can't just ignore people rather than punish the people who actually like your stuff just because of them.

wow dude I wanted that CM Punk. Don't see why you can't just ignore people rather than punish the people who actually like your stuff just because of them.

Ditto, I also missed out on Punk, but l luckily managed to get Roode, Ciampa, Gargano & Perkins.

Wow, I didn't realize any of this was happening. Your CAWs are always some of my favorites. Take all the time you need....next game will be here before we know it. Just know you're one of the best in the world right now, and if people are hating and talking behind your back and things of that nature, it's because they know it and are jealous or know they can't compete or whatever. In the end, unless someday we magically start making money for this shit, it's just supposed to be a fun hobby and meant to add all sorts of fun to these games for everyone.

I'm confident you'll return for the next game because I, myself, have said I was done many times over and yet I always found this too fun and creatively fulfilling to not come back every time. So, if and when you do return, try hard to just continue having fun and making amazing creations and building on your reputation without worrying about toxic, faceless people on the internet trying to get you down.

Thank you for another amazing year.

After getting so many negative comments and personal direct messages, from here, from Playstation4, from other forum sites, mentioning all of my efforts were just a wasted, comparing my works with other creators, bashing my works behind me, I think, its better for me to stop sharing and contributing to the community for good.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support and appreciate all of my previous works, and I want to appologize if my caws was never as high level quality as all other creators's caws here. I just want to share so that everybody can have what I have, until I realized.. okay, i'm done. Again, sorry for all the low end quality issues, the dlcs, the logos, etc. Good bye, and Good night.

If you are getting personal direct messages here on caws.ws, then I suggest you report their profiles. Or post their usernames on here for shame (if that's allowed?).

The mods can investigate and properly suspend/ban the trolls. Don't let faceless ppl stop you from producing awesome content.

Did he delete his CAWs? Such a shame. Dude had the most detailed ones I've ever used. Never got to snatch some of his latest ones either

Did he delete his CAWs? Such a shame. Dude had the most detailed ones I've ever used. Never got to snatch some of his latest ones either

Yep, there was only Strowman, Liger & Daniels left up last time I checked.

Really glad that you came back, everything looks great especially the updated Bobby Roode.

These are too f'n good, man. I love the other Jeff's on here but.. yours is something else, man. I don't know how you do it but I love it. Glad to have you back, bro!

Glorious day, welcome back mate. Jeff looks insanely good. And I'm downloading Bobby and Kenny ASAP.

Thank *Censored* somebody finally made a decent Jeff.

Glad the finishing with caws turned out to just be an overreaction, too. Happens to us all man.

I hate to be a killjoy. I actually really love that Jeff, but when he left, he had never said he wasn't going to create. He just didn't want to share with the community. Does anyone know that Jeff will be released for sure, or is it a guess atm, because I'd love to download it.

I hate to be a killjoy. I actually really love that Jeff, but when he left, he had never said he wasn't going to create. He just didn't want to share with the community. Does anyone know that Jeff will be released for sure, or is it a guess atm, because I'd love to download it.

shame he doesn't want to share these with the community, i guess it's sort of a egotistical thing when you keep such quality content just for yourself. welp, here's hoping that someday he will upload some of these. All i want to say is that you make great caw content Mr RaieE's don't keep it just for yourself, i would love to download that Kenny Omega, hell i would love to download all of these CAWs if they're available.

You literally just made an account to comment that . LOL.

^^ 2 up

PS. The point of this topic is to make people salivate over CAWS they can't have until someone decides they can.... This is basically the Fappening of wwe 2k17 , I was apart of the first one...Im done. when the topic title says UPLOADED ill look again :P

kinda want that zack sabre jr/chris benoit, which ill never probably be able to get, anyway :P