Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have to agree. I like V1 more by quite a bit.

I still have the first version, but on what area you guys prefer from the first one? The eyes or the face skin? Coz the final version I only reduce the width of his eyes and lower the shiny on his face. Thats all.

Dear God, that Mutoh. I'd dare say it looks even better than last year's, which is saying something.

Also, either of those Roodes are Ace. I'd say V1 is a slight bit better, as it doesn't look like Bobby is wearing a layer of foundation makeup.

I still have the first version, but on what area you guys prefer from the first one? The eyes or the face skin? Coz the final version I only reduce the width of his eyes and lower the shiny on his face. Thats all.

The lower half of the face morph for me, possibly the texture also

For me it's the eye area.

Alright then, I'll change it back to the V1 version. I'll post update when I have time. Thanks for suggesting. ;)

Thank you very much. I will download him immediately when it's like the first version again.

And personally, for me, he was perfect, the skin too.

Simply amazing stuff here, man. The only one I'm questionable on is Gargano. Something feels off. Shape of the head, hair choice and the eyes may need a touch up. Just throwing it out there. Otherwise, great work.

Luckily I had just backed up my data, but Roode definitely caused corrupt data

Roode corrupted mine as well, but i put my PS4 in rest mode usually twice a day, and i have mine set up to automatically save online when i go into rest mode, so i got lucky. I wanted that Roode too. Guess i got to wait for another one to drop.