• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be a killjoy. I actually really love that Jeff, but when he left, he had never said he wasn't going to create. He just didn't want to share with the community. Does anyone know that Jeff will be released for sure, or is it a guess atm, because I'd love to download it.

I hate to be a killjoy. I actually really love that Jeff, but when he left, he had never said he wasn't going to create. He just didn't want to share with the community. Does anyone know that Jeff will be released for sure, or is it a guess atm, because I'd love to download it.

shame he doesn't want to share these with the community, i guess it's sort of a egotistical thing when you keep such quality content just for yourself. welp, here's hoping that someday he will upload some of these. All i want to say is that you make great caw content Mr RaieE's don't keep it just for yourself, i would love to download that Kenny Omega, hell i would love to download all of these CAWs if they're available.

You literally just made an account to comment that . LOL.

^^ 2 up

PS. The point of this topic is to make people salivate over CAWS they can't have until someone decides they can.... This is basically the Fappening of wwe 2k17 , I was apart of the first one...Im done. when the topic title says UPLOADED ill look again :P

kinda want that zack sabre jr/chris benoit, which ill never probably be able to get, anyway :P

This is INCREDIBLE. I cannot WAIT to see this released. But just in case it isn't, I think I found the exact picture he used for the texture. I'm not good with cutting out pictures and using them as textures but here it is. It's the exact one off WWE.com http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/talent_champion_lg/public/all/2017/04/Jeff_Hardy_Protitle--d938033cc45732aa50aa461af6e81da5.png

White Knight Thangs *

. That's what people have been doing, and he probably wanted you guys to talk about him after he left for a long time. I'm glad Smacktalks closed his thread until he wanted it re-opened himself. It kept people talking about other creators who were creating at the time, all of his stuff was still there in-case he wanted to come back, and everyone accepted that and didn't complain.

Ironically he's returned now that the comments have slowed down. Just in time for everyone to hype up work that they may, or may never use, because he still hasn't even addressed the uploading situation. And some of us that our simply using our eyes, ears, and all of the information that we know right now, are getting targeted by people like Cortez, because he doesn't like the idea of what all of the evidence thus far points to. You don't have to like it, but you do have to accept it, if he does for any reason, choose to withold his creations.

As much as I love his work, If for any reason he actually did leave because people thought his work sucked, then he needs to grow up. People will disagree. That's what we do.

I'm sure you can't wait to trash me now, but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm glad I gave my opinion, and hopefully woke some of you guys up. I hope I'm wrong, if that's any consolation.

Ditto .

Pretty sure these are my 1-1 thoughts...This thread should probably be locked until he is ready to release something... This is like having a glass cupboard that has the best toys in the world, at your school, but then one of your friends is like ... " Nope , only for ME. Maybe for you. Only for me, for now . Maybe, if you seem like you want it enough...Ill give it ya" .

I guess it isn't against forum policy to showcase with no intention to release ? I can see that.

I mean he got the attention he seeked, hopefully he gives us CAWS...the people behind the fappening gave us nudes .

Its how it goes, dude !!!!

I love this Jeff hardy his likeness is hard to capture but you sure got him down to t well done raieE I'm glad you are back. Just take it easy and I'm supporting you and your caws.

Archived