Dude Raiee, you can't let others get to you like that, for every 5 people that are hating on you you have a 100 or more people who love and appreciate your contribution to the CC community. You can't stop the haters, in fact the only way to let those *censored*ers win is by stopping. I know for myself, you have released CAWS that others just couldn't get right, I mean your Strowman is the tits.

I was also looking forward to your Sabre Jr.

If this is really the end of you sharing your work I mean that's your choice but it's a damn shame and your presence will be missed in the CC community. Thank you for all you have done for us and I hope you continue is providing top notch CAWS for us.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After getting so many negative comments and personal direct messages, from here, from Playstation4, from other forum sites, mentioning all of my efforts were just a wasted, comparing my works with other creators, bashing my works behind me, I think, its better for me to stop sharing and contributing to the community for good.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support and appreciate all of my previous works, and I want to appologize if my caws was never as high level quality as all other creators's caws here. I just want to share so that everybody can have what I have, until I realized.. okay, i'm done. Again, sorry for all the low end quality issues, the dlcs, the logos, etc. Good bye, and Good night.

Very unfortunate to hear all of that, good sir... :mellow:

I, for one, have downloaded quite a few of your creations... and those people who have bashed your creations need to set themselves up for an optometrist appointment ASAFP.

I can't fathom why people would contact you personally to bash your work, especially when one looks at how high you have set the bar for creating wrestlers over the years. Jealousy can be one hell of a drug apparently.

Your work will be sorely missed, but I understand your decision and hope that it will give you some piece of mind at least.

After getting so many negative comments and personal direct messages, from here, from Playstation4, from other forum sites, mentioning all of my efforts were just a wasted, comparing my works with other creators, bashing my works behind me, I think, its better for me to stop sharing and contributing to the community for good.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support and appreciate all of my previous works, and I want to appologize if my caws was never as high level quality as all other creators's caws here. I just want to share so that everybody can have what I have, until I realized.. okay, i'm done. Again, sorry for all the low end quality issues, the dlcs, the logos, etc. Good bye, and Good night.

This is a damn shame, thanks for all your amazing CAWs

Your caws were always top notch don't know how anyone could complain about the quality. Your work and a couple of other creators (Defract, Crow, NickBreaker) here were pretty much the main reason I got the game. Your work will be missed and thanks for all the caws you made thus far.

*Censored* the haters.

We all love your work.

All amazing.

Don't let people who couldn't create an attire colour change, ever get you down. *Censored* them all.

But your decision is your own. Regardless, amazing caw creator. Your work will be GREATLY missed.

Foldy and RaiEe in the same year..

Sad times..

Raiee is one of the most valuable members of this community and his work, more specifically his appearance work, is unparalleled.

A guy like Raiee makes this game more fun than it has any right to be.

Don't leave, Raiee. We all want your babies. Your CAW babies.

You do some great work and the ones that are complaining are probably just jealous that they're not as talented as you are. Take some time off as you have put a lot of hours into your CAWS, but don't quit.

Your caws were always top notch don't know how anyone could complain about the quality. Your work and a couple of other creators (Defract, Crow, NickBreaker) here were pretty much the main reason I got the game. Your work will be missed and thanks for all the caws you made thus far.

While I can't say I got the game specifically for the potentially amazing CAWs, they were a huge selling point when deciding to purchase the game which I had no intention of actually ever playing. I don't watch wrestling anymore so so many of these names are unfamiliar to me, but I know realism when I see it and it still boggles the mind how people make the incredible superstars they do, the time and effort that must go into each. The three names Yeezus mentioned alongside yourself are what I considered to be the pinnacle of wrestler creator excellence here. For people to come to you and say your efforts were "wasted"... it's beyond comprehension.

If the comments here are any indication, there were no wasted efforts here. Hopefully you'll reach that conclusion and continue putting out quality work. No matter how good you are, there will always be the negative ones to rear their ugly heads. You don't have to ignore them, but don't let them shut you down either.

I'm a nobody on this forum, I don't have much of a well-known reputation and I'm almost never on here. I mean, you can't even see my most recent posts on my profile aside from a few that I posted recently because I come and go. I've been here since 2011 though. My point is, I'm just a normal member of the community and I wanted to tell you that I appreciate your work. My opinion may not hold much value but that's fine by me. Those other people who are comparing your works, telling you that your efforts are wasted, and bashing your work behind your back are jealous of your ability to make quality CAWs. I don't know if you allow for them to be re-uploaded or not but if you don't, that's probably a big reason behind it but I wouldn't change that.

They want to be able to take the credit for your hard work and you shouldn't let them and you should be proud of your work. Your number of downloads speak for themselves, I think. If you work in retail or fast food, how often do you hear the compliments and positive remarks people have about the restaurant, store or your job to help? Never. You always hear about the complaints though, every single little one. People are much more vocal when they're spreading negativity so you're likely to get more negative feedback than positive but that doesn't mean that your work isn't appreciated. It truly is. In all honesty, your Strowman is what made me start my game up again for the first time in months. I hadn't been playing it but seeing your CAWs made me want to play again, so now I am. Thank you for all of your hard work. Obviously there's a few people that are disappointed that some of your CAWs are gone from CC, myself included, but it's understandable if you truly want to stop.

If you don't have the time to or just simply don't want to, that's understandable. I think it's unfortunate though that so many people are choosing to be negative for no reason. For some people, you're the greatest creator and they always look forward to your work. I've really enjoyed going through your list of CAWs and looking at your work. It isn't wasted time or wasted efforts. As I mentioned above, the number of downloads proves that. So, if you're leaving, that sucks. Your thread title says "Thank You" but you're the one we should be thanking. Thank you so much for all of the time that you put into your work and giving us your best quality work - of which is unparalleled - and for being such a giving member of the community. So many of us here are actually thankful and appreciative of what you've done for us.

Sorry to see you go. I just downloaded some of your CAWs a week or so ago and even bought some of the DLC so that I could. There's always gonna be haters or trolls. For anyone familiar with MLB The Show, the custom full minors roster was just released and the awesome roster creators are getting a lot of hate mail despite their awesome work. As John Cena would say, Rise Above the Hate!

Thank you RaieE. Your caws have greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the game, your work is much appreciated by most people.

Nil Illegitimus Carborundum, my friend. (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

wow dude I wanted that CM Punk. Don't see why you can't just ignore people rather than punish the people who actually like your stuff just because of them.

wow dude I wanted that CM Punk. Don't see why you can't just ignore people rather than punish the people who actually like your stuff just because of them.

Ditto, I also missed out on Punk, but l luckily managed to get Roode, Ciampa, Gargano & Perkins.

Wow, I didn't realize any of this was happening. Your CAWs are always some of my favorites. Take all the time you need....next game will be here before we know it. Just know you're one of the best in the world right now, and if people are hating and talking behind your back and things of that nature, it's because they know it and are jealous or know they can't compete or whatever. In the end, unless someday we magically start making money for this shit, it's just supposed to be a fun hobby and meant to add all sorts of fun to these games for everyone.

I'm confident you'll return for the next game because I, myself, have said I was done many times over and yet I always found this too fun and creatively fulfilling to not come back every time. So, if and when you do return, try hard to just continue having fun and making amazing creations and building on your reputation without worrying about toxic, faceless people on the internet trying to get you down.

Thank you for another amazing year.

If you are getting personal direct messages here on caws.ws, then I suggest you report their profiles. Or post their usernames on here for shame (if that's allowed?).

The mods can investigate and properly suspend/ban the trolls. Don't let faceless ppl stop you from producing awesome content.

Archived